Bourina Textured Acrylic Throw Blanket
Last updated date: July 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Throw Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Throw Blanket you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Throw Blanket for a detailed review of all the top throw blankets.
Stylish is the best word to describe this throw blanket. It features a decorative geometric pattern and rolled fringe edges. The blanket is also soft to the touch, lightweight and designed not to fade in the sun, which is nice if you enjoy relaxing out on your back patio.
In our analysis, the Bourina Bourina Textured Acrylic Throw Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Acrylic. CONSTRUCTION & SIZE. Made of 100% high quality acrylic, very soft silky lightweight touch, cozy and warm thin throw, strong anti-sunlight and excellent light fastness, print just on one side, measures 50 x 60", weight 1.15lb. QUALITY IN THE PROCESS. Use high-speed weaving equipment, high knitted density, skilfully crafted design with geometric pattern and rolled fringed edges for a beautiful finish. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Environmental printing dyeing doesn't shed ,BOURINA guarantees to provide 1-Month return and replacement free service. VERSATILE. Perfect for snuggling up on the couch, bed as decorative,movie theater, park, farmhouse or christmas gift, when camping for any occasion. EASY CARE. Machine wash colors separately wash in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry low, low iron.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Throw Blankets
Throw blankets are a must-have in every home, as they are highly versatile. Not only do they offer warmth on a cold winter evening, but they also add a touch of style to your living space.
When you’re in the market for a new throw blanket, there are a few features you’ll want to think about before you buy.
Determine how thick or thin you prefer the throw blanket to be. If you live in a cooler climate, a heavier blanket made with a thick, soft faux fur on the top and a furry sherpa on the bottom might be appealing as it’s quite insulating. A lighter, breathable blanket is a better choice for warmer climates.
Consider where you want to store the throw blanket when picking out a color or pattern. For example, if you plan on laying the throw across the bottom of a bedspread that already has a pattern, you’ll want to go with a solid color that complements that colors in your bedspread. However, when draping a throw over a solid-colored couch, you may wish to go with a throw that has a geometric pattern and some chic fringe to add a bit of style to the space.
Throw blankets also make great housewarming and holiday gifts, as they can be used during a family picnic at the park, around a fire when camping or when tailgating before a big sporting event.
The Throw Blanket Buying Guide
- Always follow the care instructions on the tag of your throw blanket. Many can be machine washed in cold water using the gentle cycle setting and then tossed in the dryer using the tumble dry on low heat setting.
- Your throw should be washed with like colors.
- Never use bleach when washing your throw, even if the throw is white. Some models also warn against using fabric softeners.
- If you feel the need to iron your throw blanket before draping it over a couch, use the low heat setting on the iron.
- Some throw blankets are prone to shedding. The shedding should subside after a few washes.
- Throw blankets are available at different price points based on their size, style and construction materials. Both the Exclusivo Mezcla Waffle Flannel Fleece Plush Throw Blanket and the Bedsure Microfiber Fleece Throw Blanket are highly affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide