Boulder Sports Portable Pickleball & Badminton Net Set
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Pickleball Nets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Pickleball Net you should buy.
Editor's Note April 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Portable Pickleball Nets for a detailed review of all the top portable pickleball nets.
This versatile net is ideal for fun family games like pickleball, volleyball, tennis or badminton. It can be taken to camping trips or used at home. The net is easy to set up and adjust for your game.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Boulder Sports Boulder Sports Portable Pickleball & Badminton Net Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GAME ON! Play badminton, modified volleyball, tennis, soccer tennis and pickleball on the beach, driveway, backyards and any flat area! Our net is great for parties, camping, and family holidays. TRAVEL READY. With its convenient carrying case, you can bring the fun anywhere. Our portable net is lightweight & foldable, and there's no way of losing parts as all are connected by a bungee cord. RAPID SETUP AND TAKEDOWN. Set up your net in just 3-5 mins, no stakes or tools needed, even a kid can do it! With an adjustable height (34-60.5 in), you can instantly transform the net from high to low. DURABLE AND RUST RESISTANT. Boulder is made of superior quality nylon to avoid tear and painted steel to ensure lifetime durability. With sturdy construction, use indoors & outdoors without worries. GIVE THE GIFT OF OUTDOOR PLAY. Get your kids outside and moving! Great Christmas Gift for the next holiday family gathering! Boulder portable net is ideal for adults' & little kids' casual play and sports training.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Pickleball Nets
Pickleball is an excellent way to get some exercise, compete with friends and improve your strength and fitness level. Whether you’re a recreational player or at the professional level, having your own portable pickleball net is a great way to ensure you can play the game whenever and wherever you want.
When you’re looking for a portable pickleball net, be sure to check that its dimensions meet the specifications from the official pickleball association. According to the rulebook, a pickleball net should be 20 feet wide at minimum. Most standard nets are 22 feet wide, which covers a 20-foot court with an extra foot of net on either side. The height of the pickleball net should be 36 inches at the sideline and 34 inches at the center.
It’s also important to check the structure of the portable pickleball net to make sure it is of good quality. Look for steel poles over aluminum as steel is stronger. Having a powder coating ensures that the poles will be protected from the elements. There should be a center pole with the set, which ensures that the center of the net can stay suspended at the regulated 34 inches. The center pole will also require a solid base to add stability. Ensure that it is heavy duty and has a flat bottom.
The Portable Pickleball Net Buying Guide
- For some buyers, the weight of the portable pickleball net may be a concern, especially if you have to carry it on foot. Typically, portable pickleball nets weight between 20 and 35 pounds. If you have to carry the set for a long distance on a frequent basis, opt for a lighter net. However, heavier sets usually mean that the materials used are stronger and more solid.
- Many portable pickleball nets come with a wheeled carrying case. This makes it easy to bring your net and poles wherever you need without worrying about how much they weight. Opt for a set with a case, especially if you have a heavier one.
- Many players prefer to have a ball holder attachment that can be connected to one of the poles. You can find net sets which include the attachment, and they can also be purchased separately.
- While portable pickleball nets can withstand the elements, you can lengthen their lifespan by storing them in a dry and covered place if they will not be in use for long periods of time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide