Bosceos Edison Bulb Industrial Indoor Wall Lights, 2-Pack
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Wall Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Wall Light you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Indoor Wall Light for a detailed review of all the top indoor wall lights.
Featuring a black metal finish and transparent glass, this set of two lampshades will hold up while also standing out. An oil coating helps ensure the lights will endure over many years. You’ll get all the hardware you need to install the lights or have a licensed electrician install them for you.
In our analysis, the Bosceos Bosceos Edison Bulb Industrial Indoor Wall Lights, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 1 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE and GORGEOUS RUSTIC LOOK: These industrial wall sconces offer an industrial/rustic classic design and a clean, contemporary look. The black metal finish, special transparent glass lampshade combined with an T30 bulb results in a stylish wall-mounted light fixture which well-coordinated with a wide range of home decor styles. STURDY , DURABLE , SAFE FOR USE: Rustic indoor wall lights set of 2 made of high quality metal construction which make it sturdier and not as easily cracked. The oil coating prevents it from being rustic and ensure long-term using. High quality clean glass with well-rubbed edge also make it a excellent wall sconce that safe for use. EASY TO INSTALL: All mounting hardware are included for easy operation, but suggest to install by a license electrician.Perfect industrial look for fireplace/next to the TV/on the living room/dining room/bedroom wall/beside the vanity mirror,also for foyer/stair/bar/restaurant/cafe/hotel and office. TWO FREE 40W BULBS INCLUCED: These indoor wall lanterns packed with TWO 40W bulbs, no second purchase hassle! Free but in high quality. The e26 bulb provides stable lighting without flicker or buzzing. No lead or mercury, eye protection.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor Wall Lights
Lighting does more than help you see your way as you move around your house. The lamps, overhead lights and wall fixtures you use to light your home actually set a mood. But creating the perfect ambiance takes a little time and knowledge, and it starts while you’re shopping for light fixtures.
Before you start shopping, though, consider energy use. The lighting in your home plays a direct role in that electricity bill you’ll get each month. There are small decisions you can make today that will help you save. One of the biggest is choosing LED lighting. Whether this is built into your light fixtures, in the bulbs you buy or a combination of both is up to you. But LEDs don’t just use up to 90 percent less energy. LED bulbs last up to 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
Another consideration when looking for indoor lighting is whether it’s dimmable or not. A dimmer switch can also help you save energy, especially if you prefer to keep your lighting at reduced brightness. For many consumers, though, a dimmer switch means they can get the exact ambiance they need in a room and even change that ambiance throughout the day as moods and needs change. Have a bright room for breakfast, then set a romantic mood for dinner by dimming the lights.
Your home may be jam-packed with lamps and overhead lights but still have areas that simply don’t get enough light. It could be a hallway or a room without enough lighting in a particular area. That’s where wall lighting can come in. Simply hang a light on a particular wall and get a little extra brightness in that area.
Wall lighting comes in a variety of forms. Some are wider and longer than others, so it’s important to measure the space. Also look at how far the light will extend from the wall, especially if it will be in a high-traffic area of your home. You won’t want people bumping into it as they pass it. With a little careful research, you can find the perfect fixture to illuminate your spaces.
The Indoor Wall Light Buying Guide
- Before starting your search for wall lighting, consider the décor of the area. If you have a contemporary décor, you’ll want to go with metals, whereas a more classic décor might call for something more traditional, like wood or light-colored metal.
- Areas of the home that are prone to moisture like bathrooms need light fixtures that can handle it. Metals like stainless steel are typically found in these types of fixtures.
- Look closely at the installation procedure of any light fixture you buy. You may be able to do the installation yourself, but in some cases, an electrician might be necessary to help with the wiring.
- If you buy a lighting fixture that’s dimmable, you’ll need to purchase a light switch to go with it. You’ll also have to buy dimmable lightbulbs. If you choose a non-dimmable fixture, steer clear of dimmable lightbulbs.
- Chances are, you won’t have to worry about your light fixture suffering damage since you’ll install it in an area that’s out of the way of foot traffic. However, you’ll want to make sure the metal won’t tarnish over time.
- Make sure you have the hardware and tools on hand to install your light fixture when you get it home. Some include all the accessories and hardware you need, while others assume you have those pieces already.
- Look at the weight of any wall light you choose. This will factor into how difficult it is to install. You’ll also need to make sure your wall fittings can handle the capacity of the light fixture you choose.
- Some light fixtures can be installed either indoors or outdoors. This can help expand your options as you’re looking around for a unique fixture for your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide