Bormioli Rocco Hermetic Seal Glass Pitcher & Lid, 68-Oz
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
Produced by Italy’s largest glass manufacturer, the 68-ounce glass pitcher has a twist-and-lock lid to prevent spilling and is perfect for storing milk, water and juices. The square design also makes it easier to store in refrigerator doors.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Bormioli Rocco Bormioli Rocco Hermetic Seal Glass Pitcher & Lid, 68-Oz placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
WARNING NOT TO BE USED WITH HOT WATER! Constructed of thick glass, the absence of lead guarantees 100-percent recyclable products. Resistant to abuse and dishwasher safe, it is guaranteed to be a long lasting product. Textured glass allows for an immediate view of the beverage contained. Made in Italy. An integrated strong handle, wide mouth, and built-in pouring spout make it very simple to fill with ice or your favorite cut fruits. Easy to hold, dispense, and hand wash them, yet a small enough pitcher to fit perfectly in refrigerator door. Perfectly houses your favorite beverage. The glass bottle holds 68 ounce or 2 liter. Great glass jar with lid to store milk or store-bought beverages, homemade lemonade, or juices in durable, safe glass storage container with lid for easy, feel-good enjoyment. Modern square Bormioli frigoverre glass jug with hermetic lid is the perfect glass pitcher for serving water for any occasion and enhances every table. BPA free, leak proof lid keeps beverages cold fresh and tasty for much longer.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, ice water, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with a glass pitcher, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining; a lockable, no-drip lid; or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide