BookFactory LOG-126-69CW-A Dream Diary & Journal
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dream Journal for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the BookFactory BookFactory Dream Diary & Journal placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A great notebook to keep at your bedside for recording/writing notes on your dreams. There are spaces to write out all of the details of your dreams – the characters, sensations, and locations of your dreams. 120 Pages, Archival safe, acid-free, 60 lb. paper, Page Dimensions: 6″ x 9″. BookFactory is a Veteran-Owned Firm. Made in USA. We Proudly Produce Our Books in Ohio, USA.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When buying a dream journal, you should consider how you’d like to begin the process of introspection. Do you want to be able to write and draw free-form, or would you prefer a guided journal that offers prompts, checkboxes and other assistance with the writing process? Both types, and combinations of the two, are available.
Some journals are very plain and have fabric, faux leather or leather covers in a sold color. Still others have simple embossing or more intricate gold leaf. It is also possible to find journals that have beautiful designs on their covers. When choosing one for yourself, find a style that speaks to you and will encourage you to keep up with your writing.
It is possible to buy journals that have a set number of pages, as well as to buy those that are refillable. With the option of purchasing additional pages, some journals make it possible to stick with a design or book type that works well for you.
Reading reviews can be useful when buying a journal online. Without seeing the inside of a book, you may not be able to get a great sense for what to expect. Particularly if you’re considering a journal with prompts, it may be necessary to get a look at what’s inside.
The Buying Guide
- When choosing between a journal with prompts and one that’s blank, consider your personality. Do you like to lead a conversation, or do you prefer the direction prompts can provide? If you think you’ll have a lot to say, you might prefer a blank book.
- Some faux leather covers can deteriorate over time. If buying a refillable journal, you might consider fabric instead.
- Choose archival-quality paper in a journal to ensure your thoughts remain legible for years to come.
- Store your journals in a place with good temperature and humidity control to maintain their quality over time.
- Try keeping your dream journal near your bed to make for easy jotting down of thoughts before and after bed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide