Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Folding Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Folding Chair you should buy.
Editor's Note March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Folding Chairs for a detailed review of all the top outdoor folding chairs.
These zero-gravity recliners have a wide range of motion, letting you recline to zero gravity position. They include extras like a headrest, cupholders and a tray that holds smaller items. The thick, durable iron pipe frame and UV-resistant seats will ensure you get many years of reliable use.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Bonnlo Bonnlo Infinity Zero Gravity Chair placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE DURABLE ACCESSORY TRAY: These zero gravity chairs are equipped with durable plastic accessory tray providing perfect place to set drinks, magazines, phones/tablets, or other small items for convenient accessibility. SIMPLE AND SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Upgraded tube thickness 6/7 inch, making it stable and solid. Durable and thickened iron pipe frame, Textilene Fabric removable / adjustable headrest and padded, super-elastic strands form the basis for this comfortable. UPGRADED TEXTILENE FABRIC: Upgraded 550g textilene fabric, is more thickened, durable. Zero gravity lounger sets are using high grade, all-weather material reduces heat transfer, providing comfortable seating even in the midst of summer.Textilene features UV-resistance with over 80% sun protection for a long-lasting and durable beach chair that will last many years. UPGRADED LOCK SYSTEM: Easily to recline from upright to the zero gravity position.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Folding Chairs
Outdoor seating has a variety of purposes. It can be used for weddings and family picnics, or it can be set out on a patio for everyday enjoyment. You might want a lounger that lets you relax and enjoy the afternoon sun. Or you might just want chairs that can provide extra seating when you have guests over.
If you’re setting up a seating area for a one-time event, for instance, you may want to invest in folding chairs that can be easily stored in case you need them in the future. In that case, comfort won’t be as important as portability.
For daily use, though, you’ll likely want something that can be set out permanently. If you plan to store your chairs sometimes, portability will still be a consideration, but it won’t be as important as comfort.
You can also find outdoor chairs that recline. If you ever need to store them, you can break them down, but these chair types are designed to spend most of their time in an unfolded position. If you choose a recliner, pay close attention to how far it reclines. You can get everything from a 100-degree slight recline to one that goes all the way to zero gravity.
The Outdoor Folding Chair Buying Guide
- For outdoor chairs, waterproofing is essential, even if you’ll only be using them for a special event. If you’re storing them in a shed or garage, they could be exposed to moisture in the air, so that waterproofing can come in handy long after you’ve put them away.
- The frame is an important part of how well your outdoor seating will hold up, long-term. It also will increase its weight capacity. Steel is always a safe bet, but you can also trust outdoor chairs that have iron tubing frames.
- Consider how often you’ll need to move your outdoor chair. If you’re purchasing a reclining lounger, for instance, you might find it’s less portable than a standard folding chair. Look at the weight of the chair, as well as how compact and easy to carry it is when folded.
- Even with a standard folding chair, a padded seat makes a big difference. Your guests won’t want to sit for hours on a hard surface without padding.
- Assembly can take time. Look at how complicated the setup process will be, as well as what tools and hardware you might need to have on hand.
- Cupholders can come in handy if you don’t plan to have a table near your outdoor chair. Some even come with accessory trays that give you a convenient place to store small, lightweight items like your smartphone or your sunglasses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide