Bonergy Floor Wide Seat Portable Toilet
Last updated date: March 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Toilets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Toilet you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Portable Toilet for a detailed review of all the top portable toilets.
This portable toilet features lots of extras that put it above other models on the market. You'll find it's equipped with a side storage shelf, toilet paper holder and a toilet cleaning brush. The seat is nice and wide like a traditional toilet and the inner bucket is easy to remove and clean as needed.
In our analysis of 51 expert reviews, the Bonergy Floor Wide Seat Portable Toilet placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Removable toilet: This portable toilet is not only as a toilet for camping, traffic jam, boating, backpacking, long road trips needs, but also an ideal addition to your bedroom, living room, bathroom. Also for the trash can, vomiting buckets for pregnant women, and more. Extra Side Holder: Toilet paper roll holder with multipurpose storage shelf is large enough to hold various items such as phone, facial tissue, green plant, etc. This paper roll holder shelf also has a big space inside to fit most of the mega paper rolls. Leak-proof and Spill-free: This toilet is equipped with an inner lid and the tight-fitting toilet lid , double protection so that the smell will not spill into the air. It keeps better air clean. No need to go to the bathroom in the dark. Upgraded Inner Bucket: 9”L×12”W×7”H extra large-capacity inner bucket provides more space. Wrap the toilet bags over bowl and keep it clear and clean. Double handle design makes the inner bucket in hand more stable. Durability and Confort: Constructed of high-density polypropylene plastic, with a completely smooth, easy to wipe down surface. Comfort Height Design, Chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most people.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Toilets
Outhouse. Latrine. Potty. John. Commode. There are seemingly endless synonyms for the toilet — the universally utilized piece of hardware used for the disposal of human waste.
Having a bathroom with a flushing toilet nearby when you need to go is the definition of convenience, but that may not always be the case, particularly if you’re traveling or in an area without running water when nature calls.
Luckily, there is a variety of portable toilets to satisfy your needs and budget. Whether you’re looking for a private portable toilet for bedside convenience, a van life adventure or an off-the-grid cabin, the options are wide-ranging. These toilets can also be used for natural emergencies, construction sites or to support those with incontinence issues.
The most basic bucket toilet is a canister fitted with a toilet seat and lid (you can even DIY your own) that you line with a plastic bag and empty when necessary (when it is full or starts to smell).
There are many gussied-up versions of the bucket model, which come with features like full-size toilet seats, integrated toilet paper holders and removable waste pails with lids. Meanwhile, there are lightweight portable toilets that fold flat when not in use for easy storage in small spaces, like a home closet or trunk of the car. These resemble a toilet seat on legs, and some require you to purchase your own waste pail.
Portable toilets with flush technology, which are often more of an investment, sport a two-compartment design with separate tanks for water and waste. These models, typically powered by pumps, allow users to flush and rinse the toilet bowl with the touch of a button. Sanitization chemicals can also be added to liquify the waste, and tank level indicators help users know when it’s time to empty.
Toilets with flush features are typically heavier than ones without. Basic foldable toilets weigh roughly between 2 and 7 pounds, while flush toilets can clock in at 10 to 30 pounds. The heavier construction of flush models makes them more popular for use in RVs.
Whether you choose a portable toilet with all of the bells and whistles or the most basic model, all of these products have the same purpose: To help you and your loved ones take care of business in the most comfortable, hygienic manner possible.
The Portable Toilet Buying Guide
- One thing to keep in mind when shopping for a portable toilet is the tank capacity, which can range from 1 to 9 gallons. The larger the tank, the less frequently the toilet will have to be emptied. If you plan to use it while traveling, consider how many individuals will use the device. Prepare to empty it more frequently if you have multiple users in your group.
- Most portable toilets can support weights between 250 and 440 pounds.
- Only one person can use the portable toilet at a time.
- Keep your portable toilet out of direct sunlight and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Sprinkle a layer of kitty litter on the bottom of the lined pail of your bucket toilet to soak up odors and promote absorption. You can also use wood stove fuel pellets. Do not sprinkle kitty litter or wooden pellets in a portable flush toilet.
- Use your portable toilet on level ground, avoiding rocky areas and slopes.
- Stock up on commode liners or waste bags. If you don’t use them, be prepared for a messier clean-up.
- Always dispose of your waste properly at appropriate dumpsites to minimize the spread of disease (and to ensure you don’t ruin someone else’s day).
- Be prepared to sanitize your hands after using a portable toilet (and after emptying and cleaning the device).
- Mist your portable toilet with a disinfectant spray like Lysol to kill germs and keep it fresh.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide