BodyJ4You Professional Body Piercing Kit, 200-Piece
Last updated date: January 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Jewelry you should buy.
Editor's Note February 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top body jewelry.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the BodyJ4You BodyJ4You Professional Body Piercing Kit, 200-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
bodyj4you logo BODYJ4YOU PIERCING KITS STAINLESS STEEL BARBELLS WITH BELLY PIERCIG AND NOSE PIERCING tongue piercing beautliful girl with afro and labret and septum piercing cartilage piercings nose piercing GUY WITH MULTIPLE PIERCINGS girl having fun with horseshoe barbell septum piercing Piercing Barbells are Included! We have you covered with a large selection of piercing kits for all body parts including- Ear Piercing (Tragus, Conch, Daith, Helix, Cartilage, Orbital, Rook, Antitragus, Snug) Facial Piercing (Eyebrow, Bridge, Lip, Septum, Nostril, Tongue, Smiley, Labret, Medusa, Snake Bites) Body Piercing (Navel, Nipple, Genital, Nape) Express Yourself with Bodyj4you Piercing Kits Body Piercing Jewelry has become the most effective way of expressing one’s personality. There are so many different types of body piercings you can get, so we've created a Piercing Sets for all your needs. All body jewelry made of surgical stainless steel. Each BodyJ4You Piercing Kit will Include- Piercing Needles (100% Sterilized using ethylene oxide (EO) gas.) Alcohol Prep Pads. (Active Ingredient isopropyl alcohol, 70%) Piercing Clamp Gloves
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Jewelry
Piercings are no longer just for ears. A little jewelry can give your eyebrow, tongue, navel or other body parts just a little extra pizazz. Whether you’re interested in adding new pieces to your collection or you’re building a new collection from scratch, there are plenty of body jewelry sets that will help.
Body jewelry comes in a variety of forms. Earrings have posts that slide through the hole, with a single ornamental piece at one end. You put a clasp on the back to hold it in place. Body jewelry has a longer post that slides through the hole. One of the most often-seen types of body jewelry is the barbell, which has a ball on either end to protect against losing it. You’ll find curved, circular and straight barbells, each designed to work with different body parts.
When shopping for body jewelry, safety should be a top priority. Look for surgical stainless steel and pay close attention to the type. You’ll find 316L is the most commonly found, along with 316LVM. The “L” in the rating stands for “low carbon,” with “VM” indicating the metal in the jewelry was produced in a vacuum. Although surgical stainless steel is great because it’s durable and doesn’t react with body fluids, it can contain nickel, a common irritant to those who are sensitive to jewelry.
The Body Jewelry Buying Guide
- New piercings are still healing. That first piece of jewelry is essential, so make sure you choose the best surgical stainless steel and regularly wash the area with a saline solution or a fragrance-free soap and water.
- You can buy pieces of body jewelry individually, but you’ll save money by purchasing in sets. This can come in especially useful if you have multiple body piercings. You can buy sets that will include jewelry for your tongue, eyebrow and belly button.
- If you frequently upgrade your piercings, consider a kit that includes needles and clamps. You can also purchase these items separately to have on hand with your jewelry.
- Body jewelry needs storage. You can buy a portable storage box with compartments or a jewelry box to keep at home. Some sets come with that storage box, so consider the extra cost when you’re looking at buying jewelry that doesn’t include it.
- As appealing as the bright colors in some sets seem, you may find yourself wearing jewelry with more neutral tones the majority of the time. A silver piece may be more useful when you’re on vacation, for instance, since it will match every piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide