Bodyguard Inverted Umbrella
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Umbrella you should buy.
Editor's Note April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top umbrellas.
With 12 aluminum ribs, the Bodyguard Inverted Umbrella is built to endure even the fiercest windstorms. The inverted design keeps drips contained. You'll also get a C-shaped handle that makes holding it for extended walks comfortable.
In our analysis of 125 expert reviews, the Bodyguard Bodyguard Inverted Umbrella placed 10th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 Bodyguard Upgrade 12 Ribs Inverted Windproof Umbrella Different from other traditional umbrella, Bodyguard umbrella upgrade the shorter handle and better reversed umbrella. In order to provide you a wonderful time whatever Sunny days, rainy days, windy days. Reverse folding design prevent rainwater dripping anywhere! A fully automated button ensures quick and easy operation! Small size and lightweight feature make it compact and portable to use! Don't miss it, Bodyguard umbrella will offer you unparalleled protection from both wind and rain! 1 Newest Upgrade Design This newest umbrella adopts inverted design, it makes you getting into car in the rain more easier, the ordinary umbrellas have to close the umbrella before you sit down. You maybe get wet. But with this umbrella, you can keep it up, sit down and pull it into the car after you are safely inside.You will always keep dry. Our reverse umbrella is different from traditional umbrellas, when close this umbrella, the wet part will be inside of the umbrella, prevents water from dripping, keeping floors and cars dry. It can be put in everywhere. 2 2 3 Safer Bodyguard Newest 12 ribs Inverted windproof umbrella with Reflective Stripe, the reflective stripe delivers high visibility during low light and rainy conditions to alert cars and vehicles, you will be safer in dark rainy days. Super waterproof Since the fabric is processed by Teflon, our windproof umbrella has excellent water repellency. Simply shake gently to shake off the water droplets. Drying is also very fast. Sturdy windproof structures Super windproof, strong metal frame offer it greater stability. Reinforced durable fiberglass 12 ribs gives it unbeatable flexibility and strength. Using our reverse umbrella, you will get best protection in windy days. 4 5 6 Auto open and close Automatic: Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. And this inverted umbrella owns a long handle. It's more comfortable to hold. 1.Unlock the Umbrella and shake it gently. 2.Hold the handle and press the button, it will open automatically. 3.Press the button again,it closes automatically. 4.Holding the handle with one hand and holding the top of the umbrella with the other hand, you need push both ends towards the center until it clicks to lock the umbrella. if not, your umbrella will be destroyed, please remember this. Convenient Our inverted windproof umbrella is very convenient for you to put in your car, it can be put in everywhere even if you used it two minutes ago. You don't need to worry about your car getting wet. 7 8 9 Compact Size and lightweight This umbrella folds itself into an ultra small size which is only 13.4 inches in length when close,and the weight is 1.12 lb, a truly handy and portable umbrella.It is compact enough to perfectly fits into purse, handbag and backpack and more. Large size umbrella 41.3 inches large canopy.Big enough to fit two people and keeps you safely dry.So please enjoy your trip,this umbrella is your reliable companion when you are on a travel. Package Bodyguard inverted travel umbrella comes with well packaged leather cover, If you are looking for a wonderful gift for your family, friends, or colleagues, you should look no further! A high-quality bodyguard inverted umbrella will surely have them ecstatic!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Umbrellas
Being stuck outside on a rainy day is no fun, especially if you can’t afford to show up at your destination soaking wet. A good umbrella can get you from Point A to Point B with your hair and clothing completely dry. But there are plenty of things to think about if you’re in the market for an umbrella.
One of those things is wind. If you’ve ever tried to navigate through a rainstorm involving wind, you know a poorly designed umbrella quickly becomes useless. Umbrella manufacturers now realize this and, in an effort to win your business, are finding ways to strengthen their designs to make their products more productive. Look for an umbrella with extra ribs designed using materials like fiberglass and metal if you’re concerned about wind gusts.
The problem with rainstorms is that you’ll eventually arrive at your destination, which means you’ll need to store your umbrella. Whether that means sliding it into your bag or setting it on the floor, drips will be a nuisance. Some umbrellas have a finish that repels water, which not only reduces the risk of leaks, but also makes drying easy. With the right umbrella, you can just shake it a few times and slip it into your bag.
Another way to solve the dilemma is to go with one of the inverted designs that have become so popular in recent years. An inverted umbrella turns the original design completely around, folding inward when you’re finished using it. That means the part of the umbrella that was exposed to the elements is now on the inside, with the much-dryer underside of the umbrella now facing outward. You can then set the umbrella in a corner and wait for it to dry without worrying about drips.
If you’ve gotten used to a push-button open and close on your umbrellas, you may take for granted how easy it is. Those who prefer the automatic-open feature should make sure the mechanism is reliable. With some automatic umbrellas, the button wears out over time, or you have to push extra hard to make anything happen.
The Umbrella Buying Guide
- Dealing with a wet umbrella once you’re out of the rain can be a pain. Some brands use Teflon, similar to what you probably have on your nonstick pans, to repel the rain. Water rolls right off of it, which means when it’s time to step inside, just give it a shake and you’ll be drip-free.
- Another way to get around the drip issue is to go with one of the many inverted umbrellas being sold today. These umbrellas contain the water inside as you pull it downward, keeping the upper part on the inside as the dry outer part takes the outside role. This means you can simply fold it up and set it in a quarter or slide it into a bag.
- If you’ve ever dealt with the wind turning your umbrella inside-out, you know how frustrating it can be. You need your umbrella to hold up, even in the stormiest weather. Some models use a stainless steel frame to stand up against winds of up to 55 mph. Other umbrellas are made using nine resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs to keep the winds from destroying the accessory when you need it the most.
- Comfort is an issue with umbrella handles, particularly if you’ll be carrying it for several blocks. The EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella features an ergonomic, rubberized, slip-proof handle, along with a wrist strap, to keep awkwardness at a minimum. The Totes Women’s Clear Bubble Umbrella has a C-shaped handle that makes it easy to maintain your grip.
- If you’re looking for an umbrella you can have with you “just in case,” look for a travel umbrella that is built for portability and weighs under a pound. This type is easy to slip into a tote bag or suitcase when you’re not using them.
- As convenient as portability is, though, keep in mind that you might sacrifice protection from the elements. Compact umbrellas are best for one person and they may not keep your belongings as dry as you’d like. If you need more coverage, consider an umbrella with a much larger canopy.
- If you’ve gotten used to an automatic-open umbrella, you may not want to go back. While some umbrellas do still require manual operation, the EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella features automatic open and close. This means you can operate your umbrella using only one hand if necessary.
- The way your umbrella looks may be important to you. The EEZ-Y Compact Double Vented Travel Umbrella has 15 different color options, including pink, red, light blue and yellow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide