Body Restore Lavender Night-Time Shower Steamers, 8-Pack
Last updated date: January 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Steamers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Steamer you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shower Steamers for a detailed review of all the top shower steamers.
If you shower at night, these shower steamers are ideal as the lavender scent helps with bedtime relaxation. The scent can also provide relief for nasal congestion. There are 15 steamers in this package.
In our analysis, the Body Restore Body Restore Lavender Night-Time Shower Steamers, 8-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lavender Bedtime Relaxation & Nasal Congestion Relief; Infused with essential oils imported from the UK, our heavenly Lavender scent will give you a great relaxing night of well rest. Wash Away All Day’s Stress & Fatigue; with our aromatherapy shower melts, which will dissolve in your bathtub and release potent aromatherapy essential oils that will help you immerse in deep relaxation. A Deluxe Home Spa Experience; Lasting longer than standard shower sinus tablets that melt too fast, our shower tablet set is ideal for modern women who want to feel rejuvenated the natural way.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Steamers
Whether you shower in the morning to get energized for the day ahead of you or shower at night to relax before heading off to sleep, it’s important to use the time to be in the moment. Instead of thinking about all the chores you still have left to do or the work you’ll need to complete the next day, focus on the feeling of the water, the relaxing sound of it trickling and the scents of your bath products. This small act of mindfulness, no matter how brief your showers may be, can help you feel calm and collected. A shower steamer is a great bath product to add to your daily shower routine.
A shower steamer is essentially like a bath bomb. However, instead of putting the disc into your bath water, you hang it up in the shower. When a little bit of water hits the shower steamer, it begins to fizz, which releases essential oils and scents into the shower. This creates an aromatherapeutic experience that people love. Your smell receptors are activated and begin to communicate with areas of your brain that affect emotion. Whether you’re feeling burnt out or stressed, cheerful or energized, the scents from the shower steamers can help you find balance and peace.
When you’re in a hurry but want a relaxing experience, shower steamers are a practical option. Unlike bath bombs, which take more time to use, shower steamers work quickly. Not only that, but most shower steamers can be used multiple times. This makes them an affordable choice as well, especially compared to bath bombs which can only be used once. Shower steamers also don’t leave any essential oils on your skin unlike bath bombs, which is a concern for some people.
The Shower Steamer Buying Guide
- Using a shower steamer is easy. First, take it out of the package. Some shower steamers come with a mesh bag that they should be used in while others can be used on their own. Place a couple of drops of water onto the steamer and then hang up the mesh bag somewhere in the shower. Note that the shower steamer should not be under the direct stream of the water. In a few minutes, the shower steamer will begin to release aromatherapy scents.
- You can reuse most shower steamers a few times. Keep in mind that you have to reactive the steamer each time you use it by sprinkling a few drops of water onto the disk.
- If you typically take cold showers, you may not have as much success with shower steamers. In order for them to work properly, you will need to take a warm or hot shower, which is what helps to release the essential oils in the disc.
- To make your shower steamer last longer, ensure that it doesn’t get too wet. It should only get a few drops of water on it to activate and then should be kept out of the stream of the shower. If it gets soaked, then it will begin to dissolve.
- If you find that the scent of the shower steamer is too strong for you, you can hang it up somewhere outside the shower once you have activated it. This will help to dilute the scent.
- Shower steamers are available in a variety of scents, such as lavender, peppermint, vanilla, eucalyptus and more. Choose a scent based on how you want to feel after your shower.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide