BOCHEERY Retractable Nurse Badge Clip
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nurse Badge Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nurse Badge Clip you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Nurse Badge Clip for a detailed review of all the top nurse badge clips.
In our analysis, the BOCHEERY BOCHEERY Retractable Nurse Badge Clip placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SIZE & MATERIAL. Badge reel: 1.2IN (3 CM) diameter retractable reel, wire cord with 60CM/24'' extension. SMOOTH RETRACTABLE CORD. The retractable badge holder is strong and durable enough for daily use with polyester retractable cord which extends to 24inch/ 60cm long. NEVER WEAR THE SAME. We offer 3 different pattern on these badge holders, which is different from other same type products on the market. You can choose the suitable one for different clothes. Don’t worry about “dress the same” any more! CONVENIENT&EASY TO USE. Retractable badge reel is a convenient solution for scanning in at the office.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nurse Badge Clips
Nurse badge clips — which are also used by many different types of workers — are a great way to display your credentials and identification. Sometimes also called badge reels and ID holders, nurse badge clips are a necessary part of the medical professional uniform. That’s because hospitals and clinics require employees to have their ID visible at all times. Not only does this allow people from different departments to be easily identifiable to one another, but it also enables them to build trust with their patients.
One key feature many nurses and other professionals appreciate in their badge clips is retractability. Having a retractable cord on the clip makes it easy to move the ID around as needed without having to unfasten the whole thing from your clothing. For example, you may need to activate doors by swiping the card through a card slot or show your credentials to a patient up close.
The design of the nurse badge clip can even help you differentiate yourself from others. Many different designs are available, from clips made in different shapes to clips with motivational sayings on them. You can also find plain nurse badge clips if you don’t want anything fancy.
The Nurse Badge Clip Buying Guide
- In many cases, having one nurse badge clip is not enough. If you work in multiple locations, having several badge clips for each place is convenient and prevents panic if you forget one someplace. Others like to have variety in their badge clips, choosing a different one for each day of the week. Some nurses also like to match their badge clips with the scrubs they are wearing.
- If you’re buying a badge with a retractable cord, make sure to check the length you need first. If it ends up being too short, you may struggle to swipe the card when you need to. If you end up having to remove the badge clip to use your ID, that pretty much negates the advantage of the cord altogether. You’ll find that 24 inches is a standard size for these cords.
- Durability is essential for nurse badge clips. If they are flimsy, your ID may fall out of the clip and get lost during your shift. Ensure the badge clip is made from hardy materials that can withstand daily use and that the alligator clip on the back is highly secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide