Blulu Multi-Purpose Cards & Welcome Chalkboard Banner
Last updated date: June 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Chalkboard Banners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Chalkboard Banner you should buy.
Update as June 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Chalkboard Banner for a detailed review of all the top chalkboard banners.
This chalkboard banner is perfect for livening up any classroom and making the students feel more at home. It comes with a "Welcome to our class" banner, 50 dry-erase multi-purpose cards for names, and glue dots.
In our analysis, the Blulu Blulu Multi-Purpose Cards & Welcome Chalkboard Banner placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Welcome welcome to our class pennants are pre-assembled with a adjustable long string. Multi-purpose cards come with 5 colors, 10 pieces of each. Easy to write something important things on it, add students names, attach to the chalkboard bulletin board with the glue point dot. Package includes: 18 x Pennants (pre-assembled). 50 x Multi-purpose cards. 80 x Glue point dot.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Chalkboard Banners
Whether you’re having a little birthday party at home with your friends, a backyard summer barbeque with the whole neighborhood or a large celebration at a restaurant or banquet hall, party décor is imperative. From balloons to tablecloths to streamers and beyond, there are many ways to make the party all the more special. A great way to spread the message you’re celebrating is through large banners. However, if you don’t want to pay for a unique banner every time — or can’t find one with your specific message — a chalkboard banner is the perfect choice.
A chalkboard banner is a simple concept that offers great functionality. It is essentially a banner on which you can write with chalk, so you can customize any message you want to share with your party guests.
There are different types of chalkboard banners to choose from. One style is the stick-on roll. The banner comes rolled up; you simply unroll the length you want, cut it and stick it by removing the backing to any surface you want. Then you can draw or write on the banner as you wish. Another style features small individual chalkboards that are strung together to make a banner. On each chalkboard you can write one letter of your message, so it is big and bold and easy to read.
The major benefit of chalkboard banners is that they can be reused for any occasion. It’s easy to customize the message for the banner simply by wiping off the old message and writing a new one. Plus, if you have any unique messages that can’t be found on traditional banners, it’s easy to make your own.
The Chalkboard Banner Buying Guide
- Before you buy, check how to hang the banner up. For example, does it come with a peelable backing that you can use to stick it to the wall or does it have strings that tie to something? You’ll need to decide if that’s secure enough for your needs and if the banner will work where you want to hang it.
- If you have a particularly long message to share on a banner, be sure to check how much space there is to write it. For example, many individual letter chalkboards come with a specific number, such as 12 or 24. If your message has more letters than that, you may be better off choosing the roll style of banner, which fits more text.
- Some chalkboard banners come with chalk or chalk markers, which means you have everything you need to write your message. However, they may not give you all the colors or the type of writing implement you want, so you may need to determine if this is enough for you.
- If you’re looking to make your chalkboard banner even more functional, don’t limit yourself to using it for events. Put it up at home and let kids write little messages to their siblings and friends or put it up at school for students to practice their artwork daily.
- To clean thoroughly, use a damp cloth to wipe it down and sure you get all of the chalk off, especially from the edges. You can use Windex, dish soap, rubbing alcohol, white vinegar and even soft drinks like Coke or Pepsi to wipe chalk from boards. Just make sure to not get the chalkboard too wet, as it will take a much longer time to dry and moisture could cause damage to the surface.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide