BLUE PANDA Low Pile Decorative Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×50-Foot
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedding Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedding Aisle Runner you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Wedding Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top wedding aisle runners.
Although this aisle runner measures 3 feet by 50 feet, it can be trimmed to fit your space. The runner is decorated with beautiful white leaves, which work well for a variety of parties and events. Since the runner is made out of a strong polyester, you can use it in a carpeted church, outside in a park or over the hardwood flooring in your home.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the BLUE PANDA Low Pile Decorative Wedding Aisle Runner, 3x50-Foot placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our white aisle runner features an imprinted leaf design that will create a romantic, yet elegant pathway for the beautiful bride to walk down on her special day! The plain aisle runner measures 3×50 feet but can easily be cut to perfectly line aisles in any church, chapel, showroom, or banquet hall. Not just for weddings! The floor runner can also be used to add a dramatic effect to school dances, award ceremonies, and gala events.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedding Aisle Runners
While there is always the option of renting an aisle runner, it’s typically more economical just to purchase your own. Wedding aisle runners are pretty versatile, and you can find them to match both traditional and contemporary themes. You can also use them for celebrations, parties or gatherings of all sorts.
The first thing you’ll want to do is examine the material used to make the aisle runner. Some eco-friendly runners use a non-woven material that is safe for the environment. Other runners can be made from paper, polyester and even burlap. The important thing is that the runners are durable and that they won’t rip when walked on in heels.
Review the different wedding aisle runner styles so you can choose one that complements your taste. There are all-white runners that can be personalized or left blank, as well as runners with decorative floral prints. Other aisle runners come with an inspirational quote at the start of the runner. There are even runners that use sequins to add a touch of glamor to the ceremony.
You’ll also want to select an aisle runner with a pull string. Without one, you’ll need to unravel the runner by hand, which can take some time. With the pull string, you simply need to hold on to the string and walk backward.
The Wedding Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to secure your wedding aisle runner to the surface below it so that it doesn’t slide around from the wind or people walking on it. Consider using carpet tape under the edges to accomplish this.
- White aisle runners can be hand-decorated by an artist in the family. You can also dress the aisle runner up by laying silk rose petals down each of the sides of the aisle runner.
- You may wish to use a wooden board underneath any outdoor wedding aisle runners to keep the bride’s heels from poking through the runner and getting stuck in the dirt or sand.
- Designs can vary greatly when it comes to aisle runners. You’ll find simple floral patterns, sequins and even runners with inspirational quotes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide