Blooming Bee Washable Reusable Makeup Remover Wipes, 12-Pack
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Makeup Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Makeup Wipe you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Reusable Makeup Wipes for a detailed review of all the top reusable makeup wipes.
With a special non-slip design, these pads are triple layered to prevent slipping and pulling at your skin. These are a great option for biodegradable wipes that help the environment during and after use.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Blooming Bee Washable Reusable Makeup Remover Wipes, 12-Pack placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These soft charcoal bamboo pads are perfect for removing makeup, saving you money and reducing waste; you will never have to purchase one-use cleanser pads again. One charcoal bamboo pad can replace thousands of disposable cotton rounds. One pad can be used over 1000 times! Our packaging is completely recyclable, no plastic anywhere in sight!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Makeup Wipes
One of the downsides to wearing makeup is having to remove it after a long day. In removing our makeup, many of us turn to disposable makeup wipes because they are convenient and effective, but they’re also costly and damaging to the environment.
With reusable makeup wipes, you’ll help the planet by not throwing out sheet after sheet of wet wipes, and you’ll save yourself money in the long run. You’ll no longer have to go to the store to purchase single-use wipes or cotton balls that will end up in a landfill. With reusable wipes, you can use them time and time again, and get more bang for your buck.
There are many different types of reusable makeup wipes out there. If you’re looking for a wipe that will take off heavy makeup, consider a set that is double-sided — one side is black and the other is white. With these wipes you don’t have to worry about staining the white side with darker makeup as you can easily flip to the black side.
Reusable makeup wipes are not just great for removing makeup, they can also be used for applying toners or other types of tonics, so you no longer have to use cotton balls. Simply dab a little tonic on the reusable wipe, apply to your face, and then wash and reuse the wipe.
Some wipes can even take the place of liquid makeup remover, as the wipes do just as good a job removing dirt and buildup from makeup. This is another way to save money and help the environment, as it means you won’t be buying yet more plastic bottles of makeup remover. With some cloths, you only need to wet them, wipe your face and watch the makeup melt away.
Overall, reusable makeup wipes are an eco-friendly and budget-friendly addition to your beauty routine.
The Reusable Makeup Wipe Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the type of material your reusable makeup wipe is made out of. Your skin may react better to certain all-natural materials.
- Educate people about reusable makeup wipes. Some might not even realize that using reusable makeup wipes is a way to help the environment.
- Reusable makeup wipes come in all shapes and sizes. Some are round like cotton balls while others look like face towels.
- Look for high-quality wipes. Your skin is important and deserves to be treated with care.
- Certain reusable wipes are better for the environment than others. Some are even biodegradable, so when your wipes have seen the end of their use, you can feel confident that they will still be good to the earth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide