Bloccs Reusable Rubber Waterproof Leg Cast Cover
Last updated date: June 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof Leg Cast Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof Leg Cast Cover you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof Leg Cast Covers for a detailed review of all the top waterproof leg cast covers.
Since this waterproof leg cast cover is reusable, you'll only need to purchase it once for the duration of your healing. It's constructed using a durable rubber that is also soft against skin. The upper elastic band is what holds the bag in place, creating a tight seal that keeps water out.
In our analysis, the Bloccs Bloccs Reusable Rubber Waterproof Leg Cast Cover placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IMPORTANT – Pick the correct style, Short Leg or Full Leg, before choosing the size. Refer to the sizing chart. MEASURE around the Leg and the cast length. The correct circumference is vital for a watertight seal. Consider both adult and child sizes. VISIT OUR STORE FOR FULL PRODUCT RANGE. AWARD WINNING WATERPROOF PROTECTOR – Bloccs are designed to cover casts or dressings with a smooth skin-tight waterproof seal. SWIMMING, SHOWERING & BATHING – waterproof cast covers specifically designed to be FULLY SUBMERGIBLE, with TOTALLY WATERTIGHT protection for plaster casts, dressings and bandages. ADULT & KID SIZES AVAILABLE – enabling adults and children with ARM, HAND, LEG or FOOT injury to swim, shower or bathe without getting it wet. GREAT FOR VACATION – Why not order 2 protectors, 1 for the shower & the other 1 for the pool, lake or beach. WINNER – of the 2019 ‘Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade’. Manufactured in the UK. REUSABLE protector made from soft and flexible rubber.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof Leg Cast Covers
If you have a sprain or fracture on your leg and need to wear a cast, you know that one of the most important rules is to keep the cast away from water. Getting the area wet can result in bacterial infections, uncomfortable itching or even allergic reactions. As a result, it’s important to use waterproof leg cast covers to ensure the cast area stays dry when you’re bathing, showering or swimming.
The key element of a leg cast cover is its ability to keep out moisture. Opt for one that is airtight and watertight. Most waterproof leg cast covers are made from plastic, vinyl or rubber, which are highly waterproof materials. If the quality of the waterproof leg cast cover is poor, however, you may end up compromising your recovery.
You typically have to wear a cast for several weeks while you wait for the injury to heal. That’s why it’s important to select a reusable waterproof leg cast cover, so that you can use it more than once. This isn’t just an economical option — it’s also a lot more convenient, too. Be sure to maintain it according to instructions so that it stays clean and germ-free. Then, you can reuse it without any risk of infection.
The Waterproof Leg Cast Cover Buying Guide
- Waterproof leg cast covers are available in different sizes, so it’s important to measure your leg and cast area to determine the right size for you. Getting the wrong size cast cover may result in leaks or be uncomfortable to wear.
- In addition to the length of the cover, you’ll also need to check the ring size. This is the area that goes around your leg and seals to prevent water from coming in. Check the circumference of the ring so you know it can fit comfortably around your leg without getting in the way.
- If you are allergic to latex, make sure the material is not used in the construction of the waterproof leg cast cover. Otherwise, you may develop a painful skin reaction at the injury site.
- Most waterproof cast covers are designed for use in the bath or shower, while some can also be worn while swimming. Be sure to check the instructions so that you’re using the cover for its intended purpose.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide