Blizzard Bay Men’s Llama Ugly Christmas Sweater
Last updated date: November 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Christmas Sweaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Christmas Sweater you should buy.
Editor's Note January 25, 2021:
Checkout Best Christmas Sweater for a detailed review of all the top christmas sweaters.
This llama could add some drama to your holiday party or workplace sweater contest. This bright red jumper is a warm, cozy 100% cotton knit. The applique llama is wearing a 3-D scarf to boot!
In our analysis, the Blizzard Bay Blizzard Bay Men's Llama Ugly Christmas Sweater placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Christmas Sweaters
When the weather starts to get colder and the radio starts playing Christmas music all day long, you know it’s time to bring out the festive sweater. Often called an “ugly Christmas sweater,” the festive sweater is a great outfit choice when you want to celebrate the holiday season while staying warm and cozy. Festive sweaters are generally considered a bit on the gaudy side, but with an element of fun. The more embellishments they have, such as tinsel and pom-poms, the better.
What exactly makes a sweater festive? It’s all in the colors, design and patterns. The main colors on a festive sweater are red, green and white, to mirror the colors of Christmas. However, you will also find many festive sweaters that have black, blue, brown and beige on them as well.
In terms of design, you will find a lot of Christmas trees, Santa Clauses, reindeer and wrapped presents. You may also see some Christmas lights, candy canes, holly and mistletoe. Many festive sweaters have stripes, floral patterns, geometric patterns or argyle shapes. You may also see some with polka dots or plaid patterns as well.
The beauty of a festive sweater is that it can be worn almost anywhere. It’s a great option if you’re putting up the Christmas tree at home, or if you’re heading to a holiday party in the evening. Many workplaces have festive days in December where employees are encouraged to wear an ugly Christmas sweater. It’s also a good choice for snuggling up and watching a holiday movie or just wrapping presents and writing holiday cards.
Trends in festive sweaters for women include different shapes, such as cardigans or sweaters with long, flowy sides. You may also find festive sweaters that have large buttons down the front or options with a turtleneck. While many festive sweaters have only images and patterns, you may also be able to find ones that have short sayings or phrases. Be sure to find a festive sweater that matches your personality so you can really stand out this holiday season.
The Christmas Sweater Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a standout holiday sweater, the most important element to consider is the level of festivity it offers. You want to make sure the colors, designs and patterns match with your overall sense of style and help you show your enthusiasm for the holiday.
- For many shoppers, the material of the sweater is important to check. After all, you don’t want to show up to a Christmas party only to realize that you’re allergic to your festive sweater. Be sure to keep comfort and warmth in mind when shopping for your festive sweater.
- If you are not a fan of handwashing clothes, be sure to check the care instructions of your festive sweater. Because of all of the tactile elements on festive sweaters, many of them are handwash only. However, you may also be able to find options that can be thrown into the washing machine.
- Do you plan on wearing your festive sweater on many occasions over several holiday seasons, or do you just want a Christmas sweater for a party coming up? How often you plan on wearing your sweater may dictate how much you want to pay for it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide