Blissun Heavy-Duty Tilting Beach Umbrella
Last updated date: November 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrellas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrellas.
Thanks to the tilt feature on this beach umbrella, you'll be able to adjust the umbrella as the sun moves. The material itself is made using sun protection to filter out ultraviolet rays, so you can feel comfortable as you relax in the shade. There's even an included vent to help the umbrella remain stable when the wind picks up.
In our analysis, the Blissun Blissun Heavy-Duty Tilting Beach Umbrella placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Heavy-duty sand anchor to secure umbrella in high winds. Built in, flip down handles to easily turn auger. Vent located on the top increases its wind tolerance and stability in windy conditions. Secure, locking push button tilt feature, allows for easy adjusting to the moving sun. Oxford fabric with UPF 50+ sun protection from 99% of intensive ultraviolet rays. Carry bag included for easy storage and movement. Strong aluminum top pole and strong steel bottom pole with zinc tilt, extra strong 8 fiberglass support ribs, resist wind better, last longer.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrellas
Spending a day at the beach is a great way to enjoy the sand, sea and sun. While basking in the sunshine is part of the adventure at the beach, it’s also important to have some time in the shade. Otherwise, you may end up with a sunburn or heat stroke. Setting up a beach umbrella is a necessary part of protecting your skin while spending time at the beach.
Beach umbrellas come in varying diameter sizes, typically ranging from 6 to 13 feet. The size you need will depend on a number of factors. For example, how many people do you typically go to the beach with? How much room do you have in your vehicle? How much storage space do you have at home?
Be sure to carefully look at the type of fabric the umbrella is made from. This will tell you about its durability and its ability to block out heat. Polyester is one of the most common materials for beach umbrellas. It is heat-resistant, mold-resistant and wrinkle-resistant. Plus, it dries quickly. Cotton is another option that is heat-repellant. It’s also highly durable and affordable. Finally, canvas is another good option, as it’s waterproof and has a PVC coating. This makes it resilient and durable.
The Beach Umbrella Buying Guide
- In addition to the umbrella’s material, take a look at the thickness of the fabric. Thicker fabric will block out more heat and sun, but it will also be heavier and bulkier to carry.
- Some beach umbrellas are UV-proof, which means that they protect you against harmful ultraviolet rays. Take a look at the UV protection rating, which should be between 55 and 100. This is a good option if you have sensitive skin and burn easily. You can still enjoy the beach while staying in the shade and protecting your skin.
- Consider how the beach umbrella is supported. Sand is slippery, so you cannot just dig a hole for the pole of the umbrella and hope it stays. It will likely shift within a few minutes. You will need to use a beach umbrella anchor with the pole for the most stability. The anchor looks like a large screw and is designed to securely root the umbrella amidst the slippery grains of sand. Some beach umbrellas come with the anchor while others require the anchor to be purchased separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide