Bliss Lemon & Sage Plant-Based Deodorizing Body Wipes
Last updated date: June 3, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Deodorizing Body Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Deodorizing Body Wipe you should buy.
Update as June 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Deodorizing Body Wipes for a detailed review of all the top deodorizing body wipes.
These unique deodorizing body wipes have a scent of lemon and sage. They instantly refresh and clean your body. Your body will dry quickly after using the wipes.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Bliss Lemon & Sage Plant-Based Deodorizing Body Wipes placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PLANT-BASED & ALUMINUM-FREE deodorant wipes naturally refresh and instantly cleanse away dirt, oil and sweat, no rinsing required. PRE-MOISTENED, ULTRA-SOFT & COOLING wipes soothe and soften without making skin oily. CLEAN ON-THE-GO after the gym, while traveling, or any time you need a quick refresh, leaving no sticky residue. SUPREMELY SCENTED with our iconic citrus Lemon & Sage fragrance for an energizing and refreshing pick-me-up.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Deodorizing Body Wipes
Personal hygiene is important for your health and wellness, but sometimes you’re just not able to take a shower. Whether you’re camping in the middle of nowhere or living a very active lifestyle, having deodorizing body wipes in your bag can be a lifesaver. They can ensure you feel clean and fresh – and smell like it, too.
Deodorizing body wipes can be used to remove dirt, debris and sweat from your body. When you’re feeling like a shower would be nice but you just aren’t able to take one, a deodorizing body wipe can help you get similar results, especially in the areas that count most. These wipes are easy to use and incredibly convenient, because they often come in small packs that are easy to take anywhere.
An important quality to look for when you’re buying deodorizing body wipes is whether they have an antibacterial formula. If you want to remove microbes and germs — not just dirt and sweat — then you need wipes that are designed to really get you clean. This will make the wipes feel similar to the effect you get from taking a soapy shower.
Be sure to look for durability, as well. After all, you don’t want the wipes to easily tear when you take them out of the package or when you scrub yourself down. The wipes should be thick enough to not easily tear during use.
If you have a sensitive nose or skin, opt for deodorizing body wipes that are unscented. This way, you shouldn’t have any negative reactions that may result in watery eyes, rashes or even headaches.
The Deodorizing Body Wipe Buying Guide
- If you’re concerned about the environment, like many shoppers today, you have options. There are many environmentally friendly wipes that are biodegradable. The wipes decompose easily so they do not end up as garbage in a landfill.
- If you want to go a step further in saving the planet, opt for deodorizing body wipes that are reusable. You can simply save them in a bag after you use them and wash them with water when you have a chance.
- Did you know deodorizing body wipes come in various sizes? If you’re planning on using the wipes in place of a shower, then opt for the largest size of wipe available. This will make it easy to clean yourself without using several wipes. If you’re just using the wipes to clean your face or hands, you can get a smaller size.
- If your skin dries out easily, certain wipes can help. Some are infused with aloe vera and vitamin E, which are skin-nourishing ingredients. These will keep your skin feeling moisturized and healthy instead of drying it out.
- Those who have very sensitive skin or allergies may want to try out the deodorizing body wipes on a small patch of skin before using them over the whole body. For example, before your camping trip, try a wipe on a patch on your arm. Monitor it for a day to see whether you get any itchiness, redness, discomfort or hives.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide