Bliss Collections Undated Tear-Off Sheets Daily Planner
Last updated date: January 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Calendar, Planner & Personal Organizer you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers for a detailed review of all the top calendars, planners & personal organizers.
In our analysis, the Bliss Collections Bliss Collections Undated Tear-Off Sheets Daily Planner placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
50 high-quality sheets. Undated to help you organize your week. Motivational design that’s easy to write on. 8.5×11 inch sheets are printed on 60 lb uncoated white card stock. 100% unique designs. Manufactured in the USA. Makes a great gift for someone special!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Calendars, Planners & Personal Organizers
In a world of screens, the thought of a paper-based planner might seem as archaic as mailing your bills through the post office or sending messages using a typewriter. But there’s a reason paper planners remain popular, and their portability is only a small part of it. After all, you can get planners for that smartphone you always have with you. Writing down your goals on paper is more powerful than tapping them on a screen.
Research has confirmed this long-held thinking. People who write their goals down are more likely to achieve them than those who simply think about them. You’re even more likely to have success if you share those written goals with an accountability partner, like a trusted friend or spouse. But having a planner is a great start.
There are numerous types of planners, though, starting with the calendars and daily planners you probably think of first. Those are certainly more relevant than ever, with creative planning even becoming a crafting hobby. Consumers head to art supply shops to buy Washi tape and stickers to decorate planner pages for extra inspiration.
There’s more than one type of planner, though. There are the daily planners and calendars that people use to be productive. If you’re hoping to get your financial affairs in order, for instance, you can find planners specific to budgeting and spend tracking. You can also find planners geared toward organizing your household or planning your upcoming wedding.
But no planner will help you if you don’t use it. It’s important to make your planner work for you. There’s no right or wrong way to organize your life. If it keeps you on track and gets you excited about your planning sessions, that’s the best planner for you.
The Calendar, Planner & Personal Organizer Buying Guide
- It’s important to look at how busy your schedule is. Some people can do with one page per day where they track their to-dos, notes and appointments. Some can condense a full week on one or two pages, with each day’s activities taking up a small section of each page. Still, others will need two full pages for each day to log all their appointments and task lists. By deciding what you need in advance, you’ll make sure you aren’t disappointed later.
- Paper thickness is definitely a consideration. Although thinner paper keeps a planner lightweight, the ink can bleed through, particularly if you like to use heavier ink or highlighters. Make sure you aren’t sacrificing paper weight as you choose a planner that covers a long time span or promises a lightweight build.
- The cover of your planner comes into play, as well. Some daily planners let you add your own cover, but if you’re using the cover it came with, make sure it actually protects the pages within by being durable and water-resistant.
- Calendars and planners typically span the current year. However, academic calendars are available that are designed to cover the entire school year. This helps students heading back to school at the end of summer get a calendar that can kick off in August or September and run through the following May or June.
- If you take your planner on the go with you, a pocket for storing slips of paper can come in handy. This is especially useful if you need to hold on to receipts for expense tracking purposes when traveling for work.
- A planner can only help you apply the skills you already have. You might benefit from a book or course that helps with organization. These will often build in exercises that you can put to use as you plan your week, month and year.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide