BlessLiving Glitter Mermaid Girl’s Bedding Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls Bedding Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls Bedding Set you should buy.
The glittery sheen of this comforter and shams makes it eye-catching, but it's also comfortable. It's made from a breathable, hypoallergenic microfiber that provides softness while also keeping your little one warm throughout the night. The comforter cover has corner ties to make it easy to put the duvet inside and keep it in place. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the BlessLiving BlessLiving Glitter Mermaid Girl's Bedding Set, 3-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Girl’s Bedding Set for a detailed review of all the top girls bedding sets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
BREATHABLE SOFTNESS - Softness and warmth breathable & hypoallergenic, stronger and more durable than cotton, microfibers are processed to protect against any shrinkage after washing. COLORFUL GLITTER PATTERN - Elegant colorful glitter texture print in turquoise blue pink and purple tones. Can't get anymore awesome than that. PERFECT FIT - This 3 Piece Twin Duvet Cover Set Includes: One Duvet Cover 68" x 86", and Two Pillow Shams 20" x 26" each. NOTE: Set DOES NOT include any INSIDE FILLERS AND ACCESSORIES. CLEAN DESIGN - Duvet cover has nonslip corner ties and hidden zipper closure; shams are finished neat with envelope closures. WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - "Customers first" will be our unchanging promise to consumers. If for any reason you decide that this duvet cover set is not for you, you are covered by our 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls Bedding Sets
Moving your daughter from a crib to a bed can be a big step. But as your little one grows, it’s important that she has her own space. Her bedroom is a place where she can get some quiet time, whether it’s spent reading, studying or playing games on her tablet.
But making your daughter’s room a sanctuary starts with the right décor. It’s important that the colors and patterns are a direct expression of her personality. You may pick this out for her when she’s a toddler, but as she grows, she’ll likely want to have a say in how her room looks.
One of the best ways to establish a theme in a bedroom is by purchasing bedding that makes a statement. The comforter, shams and throw pillows you use can go a long way toward decorating a room. You then simply have to choose some wall hangings or knickknacks that match.
Before you start shopping, though, it’s important to keep in mind that some manufacturers will skimp on quality with children’s bedding. Yes, your children may want to change comforters more often than you will, but it’s also important that they have a comfortable, enjoyable sleeping experience. You also won’t want bedding that falls apart after a couple of washes.
Comfort can be tough to assess with a bedding set, though. If you’re buying cotton, look for a thread count of at least 400. Often, you’ll find that children’s bedding sets use polyester instead of cotton, so you won’t see a thread count on the product description or packaging. Reviews can be the best way to at least determine how others have perceived the softness level.
With bedding, you’ll also want to look at what’s included in the set. Some twin sets only have the comforter and a pillow sham, while others will have the fitted sheet, top sheet and a pillowcase included. You can even find some that have throw pillows that match the comforter.
DWYM Fun Fact
Kids love bunk beds, whether they permanently share a room with someone or not. But the exact origin of these dual sleepers is unknown. Some believe that they got their start in medieval times as a way for those of lower economic means to save space.
When they became popular is a little better known, though. They took off thanks to the military realizing that they could house twice as many soldiers with bunk beds. That’s the same theory that popularized bunk beds in American households in the late 1900s, especially once TV shows like “The Brady Bunch” brought attention to them.
The Girls Bedding Set Buying Guide
- As with adult bedding, comforters come in two variations. You’ll find some that are comforters, but others are duvet covers. A duvet cover goes over a duvet that you stuff inside. The biggest benefit of a duvet cover is that you can remove it and wash it, but some children’s comforters are thin enough in build that you can wash them, as well.
- Some sets are sold with sheets as well as a comforter. Check to ensure you aren’t sacrificing quality with these sets, though. You may find you’re better off buying the sheets and comforter separately.
- Sleepers can be subject to allergens at night while they sleep. Hypoallergenic comforters minimize these irritants to keep sniffles and sneezes at bay.
- Some comforters are reversible. This can be a fun way for your daughter to change up the way her room looks from time to time.
- Cleaning your bedding at least once every week or so is important. Look at the care instructions for any comforter you choose. Make sure you can clean it in your washer and dryer.
- The devil’s in the details with comforters. Take a close look at the seams. They should be tight enough that you won’t have to deal with them separating and internal contents coming out after several washes.
- There are different sizes of sheets, even when they’re labeled the same, so make sure you measure before you buy. Mattresses have different thicknesses and fitted sheets and comforters may not have the depth you need for the mattresses on your beds.
- You may think you have a twin-size mattress when actually yours is a crib size. Crib-size mattresses are 27″ x 52,″ while a twin is slightly larger, at 38″ x 75.″ There’s also an extra-large twin, which is 38″ x 80,″ and a full, which is 53″ x 75.″ Make sure you know the mattress size you have before you start shopping for bedding.