Bless International Handmade Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Sticks
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Incense Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Incense Stick you should buy.
For incense that has a long-lasting scent, we love these frankincense and myrrh sticks. They are completely natural and hand-rolled with essential oils. In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Bless International Bless International Handmade Frankincense & Myrrh Incense Sticks placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Incense Sticks for a detailed review of all the top incense sticks.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Producing a Incense Sticks requires the diverse talents of many artists and craftsmen. First, an artist would create a fragrance , and then by dedicating many days they make sure that the fragrance works like magic and soothes your soul perfectly. Our incense sticks are made with High Charcoal and immersed in oils made using mixtures of herbs, resins, woods, and oils. This allows our incense to deliver the purest, cleanest burn, and crystal clear fragrances on the market. Each of our proprietary scents have been carefully crafted over the years to provide a distinct, pleasant experience.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Incense Sticks
It is time to get cozy. Nothing helps brighten up a room more than a great scent, and that’s easy to accomplish with incense sticks. You come home from being out all day and you just want some comfort, so what do you do? Reach for something that will create a warming environment.
There are a lot of options out there that help your place smell amazing, and one of those options is incense. Incense is a great option because of its uniqueness. There is truly nothing as unique as when you smell someone burning incense in their home.
Scents or fragrances can trigger memories and responses inside your brain. For instance, you bake some cookies and you are instantly taken back to when you were a little kid baking with your mom. Or you walk past someone wearing sunscreen and you are taken back to a past Hawaiian vacation.
This is why burning incense can be calming, relaxing, aid sleep and even help you creatively. Scents are incredibly powerful and we have a bunch you need to check out.
If you are new to incense and not sure where to start, that is okay! It can be hard to jump into something new and you are going to want options. Why pick just one scent when you can have them all?
With the Nag Champa gift set, you do not have to worry about finding a scent you will like. This set comes with twelve different popular scents including sandalwood and patchouli forest. A great thing about this gift set is you can even send some to friends as there is enough to go around.
If you want to keep exploring your options, think about trying out HEM. HEM also comes in a variety of scents and some you may be more familiar with like jasmine or eucalyptus. When you find something you love you want it to last, and these sticks will burn up to 40 minutes.
As mentioned above, incense is amazing for relaxing. If you are looking for something more floral, check out the Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa incense.
This incense is especially interesting because it consists of the formulation of a masala mix using natural extracts in the form of dough in an ancient method and is rolled by hand onto the bamboo sticks. The scent will remind you of jasmine or magnolia flowers with base notes of wood and patchouli.
Sometimes you just know what you want, and if you are looking for a good quality patchouli scent then look no further than WagsMarket. These incense sticks are personally dipped in their own fragrance oils at a high ratio to ensure that the fragrance is strong in each individual stick. WagsMarket soaks the sticks for a long time to help ensure that the scent does not weaken as they are being packaged and sent to you.
Similarly, if you want to try out a frankincense and myrrh scent, you should look into Bless International’s hand-dipped incense sticks. They are 100 percent natural and soaked for a minimum of 48 hours to give you the strongest scent. They burn for 20-30 minutes and the scent can last up to 24 hours in a room. These are great if you are looking for a long-lasting scent.
DWYM Fun Fact
The use of incense can be traced back to ancient Egypt where incense was used by priests to fumigated ceremonies and tombs. Graves have been found to have small amounts of scent resins such as frankincense and myrrh. Some say that Egyptians used incense to help ward off demons and use it as an offering to the gods.
Incense can also be traced back to spirituality and is used in many religions today. Research shows that incense had been used in India and other parts of Southern Asia as early as 3300 BC. Today, India is the world’s main producer of incense.
The Incense Stick Buying Guide
- Make sure you burn incense in a safe place. Keep children and pets away from a lit end as it could be a safety hazard.
- Burn in a well-ventilated space. You do not want to fill your room up with smoke!
- Never leave incense burning. It can be tempting to fall asleep to its relaxing properties, but if you need to extinguish it, make sure to toss some water on it, or stub it out. If you are still seeing smoke, it is still lit.
- Invest in an incense stick holder. This ensures that you are safely burning your incense. There are a variety of options out there including different shapes, sizes and designs. Having the correct holder is key to keeping your incense safe, long-lasting, and catching the ash that falls.
- To light incense sticks, light the coated tip and let it burn for a bit before blowing it out, the tip should be a glowing red and you will be able to see some smoke emitting from the end.
- Be careful with the ash from your sticks. It can cause discoloration of your furniture. Throw it out right away to avoid any spillage or ash blowing around in your home.
- Use incense to help with meditation. Incense has been proven to deepen thoughts and feelings as well as helping you mark the passing of time. It has been used by many cultures and religions to incite emotions and personal awakenings.
- Experiment and find the right scent for you. As mentioned in our article, there is a lot to choose from and you might not like them all! Try a variety to find the right scent for you.