Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz (2 ct)
Last updated date: November 20, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Blender Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Blender Bottle you should buy.
Update as November 20, 2019:
Checkout The Best Blender Bottle for a detailed review of all the top blender bottles.
The Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz (2 ct) is best for couples or individuals who always prefer to have one clean Blender Bottle available while the other is in the dishwasher. This set has a screw on lid with a leak-proof seal and a secure flip-top spout, so you never have to worry about leaks or spills. Included with each bottle is the patented BlenderBall, which works to combine your smoothie ingredients when you give the bottle a shake.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz (2 ct) placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The 2-pack of BlenderBottle Classic 28-Ounce Shaker Cups makes it easy to maintain proper nutrition and hydration on-the-go. While one dishwasher-safe bottle is getting clean, there’s another on hand for mixing protein shakes, smoothies, fiber drinks, and meal replacements. Featuring a patented mixing system, the 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk (found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups) moves freely inside the bottle to smooth out drink mixes and meal ingredients. It’s also a handy kitchen tool for mixing pancake batter, scrambled eggs, and salad dressings. The wide mouth makes it easy to add scoops of powdered mixes, meal ingredients, and liquids, and embossed markings show both ounces and milliliters for easy measuring anywhere (note that markings on the 28-ounce capacity shaker cup only go up to 20 ounces). Bottle contents and liquids are securely contained thanks to a tightly threaded screw-on lid that creates a leakproof seal, and a flip cap that snaps securely shut for shaking and transportation. The convenient loop top makes it easy to carry the bottle and offers a place to attach car keys while at the gym. The BlenderBottle Classic 28-Ounce Shaker Bottle can also be used as a water bottle; the ball can be left inside, as it will never rust, chip, or peel. Includes two, 28-ounce BlenderBottles. BPA and phthalate-free, dishwasher safe. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Blender Bottles
Whether you’re searching for a quick way to blend together a smoothie for one or you simply want a way to transport a drink supplement to the local gym to consume following a workout, Blender Bottles are the way to go. Before you buy one, however, there are a few things you’ll want to know about how the bottles work and what features they have.
Although Blender Bottles are made out of plastic, the specific type of plastic (Eastman Triton plastic) is both BPA- and phthalate-free. That means you never have to worry about toxins leaking into your drink. The plastic is also durable and able to resist stains and odors.
What makes the Blender Bottles able to mix the ingredients is the patented 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall. This ball is actually a small wire whisk, but it has a lot of power and is able to do everything from remove the lumps in your gravy to mincing a few cloves of garlic.
Each of the Blender Bottle lids has a leak-proof seal that engages when you screw the lid in place. Additionally, the flip-top spout snaps into place, so you know its closed. You won’t have to worry about spills or liquids seeping out the sides of the bottles. On the top of each lid is a sports loop. Users can hang car keys from this loop or use the loop to attach the Blender Bottle to a gym bag.
It is important that you not only pay attention to the number of ounces the bottle holds but also the number of ounces the specific bottle measures. For example, the Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz is able to hold 28 oz of liquid, but only has measurements inside for up to 20 oz. The Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 20 oz can hold 20 oz of liquid with measurement marks that go up to 12 oz.
You can find a Blender Bottle in almost any color you can imagine. In fact, the Blender Bottle SportMixer Tritan Grip, 28 oz not only comes in a host of solid colors, but they also offer bottles that are dual-colored.
Keep an eye out for multi-packs, like the Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz (2 ct), which comes with two bottles. This way if one bottle is dirty, you still have another one to use until you have time to wash the dishes.
The Blender Bottle Buying Guide
- Look to see if the company offers a warranty on the Blender Bottle, and if so, whether that warranty has any limitations. Some warranties only cover certain defects, while others last just a short period of time.
- While all of the Blender Bottles are dishwasher safe, it is still always good practice to place any plastic kitchen items on the dishwasher’s top shelf. Of course, you can always wash the Blender Bottle by hand with a little dish soap and water if you prefer.
- Over time, your Blender Bottle may begin to have an odor. If this happens, you can successfully deodorize it. Fill the bottle with warm water and a scoop of baking soda. Let it sit for a few hours before washing it as you normally would. Another option is to fill the bottle with three parts warm water and one part white distilled vinegar. Let it sit like you did with the baking soda before washing the bottle clean. Both baking soda and vinegar are known for their ability to get rid of unpleasant odors.
- There are a host of other ways you can use your Blender Bottle in addition to shaking together smoothies and supplements. You can make pancake batter, butter, salad dressings and vinaigrettes, pesto sauce, gravy, crepe batter and scrambled eggs. You can also use them to mix together your favorite alcoholic or caffeinated beverage.
- If you plan on using the Blender Bottles with a weight loss program or new supplement, it is always best to meet with your physician first. Not all programs and supplements are safe for use with all medications and health conditions. Your doctor may wish to conduct a review first to make sure there are no contraindications that could cause an issue.
- Most Blender Bottles are similar in price. You may find slight differences, and these are often associated with the size of the bottle and its features. The Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 20 oz is on the lower end of the price range, as well as the Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz (2 ct), which is slightly discounted because it is a multi-pack. You’ll find the Blender Bottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 28 oz and the Blender Bottle SportMixer Tritan Grip, 28 oz are also close in price, with the SportMixer costing just a little bit more due to its additional measurement marks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide