Blackview Bluetooth Sleep Tracking Android Smart Watch
Last updated date: March 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Android Smart Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Android Smart Watch you should buy.
Update as March 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Android Smart Watches for a detailed review of all the top android smart watches.
With a 1.3-inch touchscreen and clear display, this Android smart watch is easy to use and features functions like health monitoring and calories burned. It has an IP68 waterproof rating, which means it's water-resistant up to 50 meters. It not only takes just 2.5 hours to reach a full charge, but it also has a standby time of 30-45 days and a typical use duration of up to 10 days.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Blackview Bluetooth Sleep Tracking Android Smart Watch placed 5th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Smartwatch for Men Women Kids – Blackview BV-SW01 smartwatch uses a 1.3-inch TFT-LCD color full touch screen, clearer display, more convenient to operate, bring you a new upgrade experience. Features 4 different stylish Dial Display, define your different moods. 24/7 Heart Rate Monitor & All-day Activity Tracking – Advanced HR sensor for accurate and effective heart rate monitoring, automatic sleep tracking, and provide comprehensive analysis of your sleep(deep sleep,light sleep and wake up time), focus on and know more about your health. Also can track your all-day steps, calories burned and distance traveled. The fitness tracker built with 9 exercise modes that can help you better record your different activity data. Smart Watch for Android ISO Phones – Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar and apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) when your phone connects to the smartwatch, you can even hang up incoming phone calls from your wrist. All functions work well with iOS 8.0 & Android 4.0 above system. IP68 Waterproof Fitness Watch & 45 Days Battery Life – Blackview smart watches is designed with IP68 waterproof rating,which, water resistant up to 50M, so you can wear your watch in the shower, pool and beyond. Large capacity and low power consumption design offers longer endurance. That only takes 2.5 hours to charge and can be used for up to 10 days with a standby time of 30-45 days. 100% Refund Guarantee – Buy without risk! After-sales service to assure your long-term enjoyment. If you have any question about Blackview BV-SW01 Smartwatch, please contact us. 7*24 hours quick reply, and solve all the problem for you. You have absolutely no need to worry about getting a dud product as we promise to return your money if you are not happy with your purchase.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Android Smart Watches
If you’re in the market for a smartwatch, Android versions are among the many options. The best thing about Android smartwatches is that there are many manufacturers using the Android operating system, which gives you similar functionality in a variety of styles and designs.
The first thing you’ll look at when you’re shopping for a smartwatch is the metrics it tracks. Monitoring your steps and sleep patterns is typical, but many Android smartwatches will now go beyond that. Some will even monitor your blood pressure and alert you if it falls outside the normal range.
Some Android smartwatches take it a step further and track your blood oxygen levels. The level of oxygen in your blood is closely tied to heart and lung health. While there can be many reasons it rises and falls throughout the day, being able to measure it 24/7 will let you know when a sudden change is reason for concern.
Beyond what the smartwatch measures, you’ll also need to look at the aesthetics of the smartwatch itself. You’ll find a variety of band types and colors, but keep in mind you can easily replace the band. The most important thing is the dial itself, which generally comes in round or square shapes.
Of course, you may also want to consider advanced features that allow you to take calls, see texts and email, pay for items without a credit card, incorporate apps or play media as well.
The Android Smart Watch Buying Guide
- Before you buy a smartwatch of any kind, make sure it will easily sync with your smartphone. Sharing of information between the watch and your phone is essential. Your Android smartwatch should be compatible with either an Android or iPhone, but if you have a different type of smartphone operating system, check for compatibility before making the purchase.
- Make sure your smartwatch has the tracking you need. There are so many different options, you should be able to find one that measures what’s important to you.
- Battery life is an important factor. The longer you have your smartwatch, the quicker the battery will deplete between charges. You’ll see “standby time” listed, but a standby time of 30 days or so doesn’t mean much. It’s more important to look at how many days of runtime you’ll get when you’re actually wearing and using the watch.
- Before you buy, make sure the band can be swapped out. This will give you more versatility over the years you own the watch. Before you make a final choice, check to make sure that you can find replacement bands.
- As convenient as a touchscreen can be, keep in mind that it can also reduce battery life.
- Some smartwatches let you take phone calls directly on your watch. Check the details about this functionality if that’s important to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide