BitimexHome Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan
Last updated date: February 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Splatter Screens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Splatter Screen you should buy.
Editor's Note January 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Splatter Screen for a detailed review of all the top splatter screens.
The BitimexHome Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan is an affordable option for those that want separate screens to fit different-sized pans. The splatter screens can also be used as cooling racks, steamers and strainers. However, the super fine mesh can get clogged easily and it is difficult to clean.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the BitimexHome BitimexHome Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BitimexHome Splatter Screen Set (8", 10",11")--- A Must-Have In Your Kitchen! Splatter screen frying eggs and bacon Cook Confidently With BitimexHome Perfect Tool For Professional And Home Chef: - You love frying bacon and eggs, but hate the oil splatter and endless cleaning time! - You enjoy stir-frying delicious food, but hate the oil stains all over your clothes! - You want to avoid the splatters but not trap the steam inside the pan, so the crispy fried food come out just right! - You worry about your skin get burned, and your loved ones too! We've been there... Look no further -- BitimexHome Splatter Screen set will be your best friend in the kitchen! Start Cooking With BitimexHome Splatter Screen Set! Splatter screen set universal BitimexHome Splatter Screen for kitchen cooking Splatter Screen 8" 10"11" set Practical in Use And Storage The long handles on the side and different sizes make it easier to nest and store in any kitchen cabinet or drawer. Or you can simply hang these on the hooks. They don't take up much room. When you are ready to use them, you will be happy to have a screen for every pot and keep everything intact. It fits most of your pans, pots and skillets! The BitimexHome Promise Based in Dallas, BitimexHome is a family-owned business sharing the same value with you, our valued customers. We want you to get the most out of every product you buy from us, with 100% confidence and satisfaction! With continuous improvement, we are committed to providing you with the best value! Make Cooking Safer And Easier Just got your freshly baked cookies out of the oven? Use this screen as a cooling rack! Your old strainer is too small? Grab one of these! Our screens are so versatile, so you can focus on getting things done. The long side handles won't get in the way or overheat. You won't have to worry about yourself and loved ones getting burned!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Splatter Screens
Hate all those grease marks over your stove? Have you ever been burned by splattering grease while cooking? What you need is a splatter screen. This is one of those kitchen gadgets that doesn’t get the limelight but provides a lot of value to home cooks.
A splatter screen is designed to catch any drops of grease that fly out from the pan while cooking. Whether you’re searing steak or salmon or stir-frying up peppers and onions, some grease is bound to rise up when the ingredients heat up in the pan. If you don’t enjoy having to wipe grease off your stove and want to ensure you don’t get any grease burns, then topping your pan with a splatter screen can save the day.
Splatter screens are quite simply designed. They have a mesh screen that is stretched across a metal circle frame. They also have a thin metal or plastic-covered handle. The genius of the product is that the mesh allows the steam to escape while keeping the grease in the pan. This way, the splatter screen doesn’t affect the cooking process. All it does it keep the mess contained.
When you’re looking for a splatter screen, pay attention to the kind of material it’s made out of. Most commonly, splatter screens will have a wire mesh, with a rim made from aluminum, stainless steel or silicone. While aluminum and silicone should be hand-washed, stainless steel can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Keep in mind the aluminum is prone to rust, while stainless steel will remain rust-free. Silicone splatter screen can be used as counter trivets in addition to their primary purpose.
The Splatter Screen Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a splatter screen, make sure that the size of the gadget fits your pans. You don’t want to buy one that’s too big, as it will slide off the pan. A small one will just fall into the pan and you’ll end up with a lot more grease flaring up. The Bellemain Splatter Screen has a 13” diameter, as does the BergKoch Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan, which is also available in 9.5, 11.5 and 15-inch sizes. The Calphalon Splatter Guard has multiple size options within the same pan. It can be used on 8, 10 and 12-inch pans without slipping off. The BitimexHome Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan comes with three different guards, so you can use them on 8, 10 and 11-inch pans.
- If you don’t enjoy scrubbing grease off your dishes, then opt for a splatter screen that is easy to clean. You want to make sure that the grease can be removed from the guard quickly and simply. The Bellemain Splatter Screen can be placed into the dishwasher or wiped down easily with a cloth. The BergKoch Grease Splatter Screen for Frying Pan is also dishwasher safe, while the Calphalon Splatter Guard needs to be wiped down by hand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide