Bissel Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Rug & Carpet Cleaner
Last updated date: October 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Rug Cleaning Products for a detailed review of all the top .
This lightweight vacuum weighs only 12 pounds, so it’s easy to maneuver. It is perfect for removing tough stains and pet messes. It has a dirt-lifter brush and powerful suction.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Bissel Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Rug & Carpet Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pet owners know that wherever there are pets and carpets combined, there are sure to be spots and stains that need cleaning. The Bissell TurboClean Power Brush Pet is the convenient upright carpet cleaner for pet owners with small spaces to help bring area rugs and carpets back to life. When paired with Bissell Oxy-based formula, the carpet cleaner makes it easy to get spots and stains like coffee, wine, grape juice – even dog and cat urine out of your carpet, area rugs, small hallways, and many other high-traffic areas. Plus, this carpet shampooer has a 4-row rotating Dirt Lifter Power Brush and powerful suction to loosen and remove tracked-in dirt. When it comes to smaller living spaces and limited store, the Bissell TurboClean Power Brush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner can be conveniently stored away. At 12 pound. , it’s the lightest upright carpet cleaner from Bissell. Buying this product saves pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a Bissell product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Carpets and rugs help your home look cozy and inviting. They can pull the room together, add a pop of color and showcase your interior design style. However, it’s important to keep rugs looking clean so that they don’t affect your allergies and keep your home free from germs. Dirt from shoes, environmental pollution and pet dander can all seep into rugs, as can spills and stains from food and drinks. A stained rug can ruin the look of your room entirely.
There are many different types of rug cleaning products available that you can try. Some rug cleaning products are a powder form which you sprinkle onto the rug. The powder can help to remove certain kinds of dirt and stains and is then vacuumed up. You can also use rug foams and shampoos to wash the rug or spot clean to get out stubborn stains. Sometimes these will need to be rinsed with a wet rag while other types will need to be vacuumed. There are specialty carpet cleaning brushes also available that are designed to help you scrub out stains and dirt from your rugs.
The Buying Guide
- When you’re getting ready to clean your rug, always begin by vacuuming it well to get rid of any lose dirt, debris and crumbs. This will make it easier to see where the stains are.
- Before using any kind of rug cleaning product on your carpet, be sure to spot test it in a corner area or a section of the rug that is typically under furniture. You want to make sure the carpet cleaning product will not damage your rug in any way, so it’s best to test it on in an area that isn’t front and center. Always read the instructions on the type of rug cleaning product to make sure it’s right for your kind of carpet.
- Spot clean the area with any stains using your rug cleaning products. Be sure to let the rug fully dry before walking on it or placing furniture on it. Let it dry right side up flat on the floor. Once the top is dry, flip it over and let the bottom dry as well. Then you can flip it again so it’s right side up and style your room as needed.
- If scrubbing or washing your rug has flattened out some of the threads and fibers, you can fluff them back out by vacuuming them. The suction of the vacuum will help pull out the flattened areas of the rug.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide