Bissell PET Eco-Friendly Natural Carpet Cleaner, 80-Ounce
Last updated date: September 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Natural Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top natural carpet cleaners.
Formulated specifically for pet owners, this natural carpet cleaner is a non-toxic option that works with Bissell cleaning machines. Each container is filled with 80 ounces of solution that can be used on both area rugs and sealed flooring. Since no rinsing or drying is required after use, you'll save a great deal of time.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Bissell PET Eco-Friendly Natural Carpet Cleaner, 80-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BISSELL® PET Clean + Natural Multi-Surface formula is a natural cleaning solution that can be used in our innovative CrossWave ® wet and dry vacs that vacuum and wash at the same time, and our SpinWave ® hard floor powered spin mops. It’s safe for use in our JetScrub™ Pet carpet cleaner, too; just be sure you’re using the hard floor attachment. This powerful, plant-based formula is an all-in-one way to clean and deodorize area rugs * and sealed hard floors. PET Clean + Natural works just like our other multi-surface formulas to remove dirt, tracked-in mud and pet accidents. It also removes stuck-on messes from hard floors with a powerful formula using natural cleaning ingredients. And all it leaves behind is a fresh, citrus scent and virtually streak-free floors. Plus, with no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes, it’s safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed. And this formula doesn’t just clean up after pets, it helps save them! BISSELL ® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation ® and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear. *Area rugs for CrossWave machines only.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Carpet Cleaners
Regularly cleaning your carpets is a great way to extend their life. It also keeps dust and allergens to a minimum, which is important if you have any allergy sufferers in your home. When choosing a carpet cleaning solution, you’ll want to look for a brand that contains natural ingredients, instead of one with harsh chemicals.
As you begin examining natural carpet cleaner product labels, check to make sure there are no dyes, perfumes, bleach, sulfates, parabens, alcohol or caustics. Instead, opt for a cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils and botanical extracts for added fragrance.
Review whether the cleaner is meant for use by hand or via a carpet cleaning machine. Some cleaners are safe for both. They are highly concentrated as well, so you can get 20 gallons of cleaner from just one 25 fl. oz. bottle.
If you have pets, you’ll want a deep cleaning solution that specifically states it’s tough on pet odors and stains. The product should also free of toxins and safe for use in homes that have pets and children running around.
Deodorizing is just as important as cleaning. Look for a bottle that leaves your carpets and upholstery with a clean fresh scent. It should never mask odors, but instead use a plant-based surfactant that lifts the bad odors away with the stains.
Finally, review the natural carpet cleaner’s product label to determine if it has any additional uses. Some brands can be used to spot clean clothing, give your laundry detergent a boost and even deodorize your gym bag. Multi-purpose cleaners save you money, as you won’t have to purchase separate products for each cleaning job.
The Natural Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- It might take several applications to get the stains out, especially if the stains have already set in the carpet fibers.
- Some users may find some of the carpet cleaning solutions have strong odors. You may want to wear a mask while working with the product.
- Even though natural carpet cleaners are plant-based, you’ll still need to keep them out of reach of children and pets. It’s best to use a child lock on any cabinets that contain chemicals, whether natural or not.
- Always vacuum your carpet and pre-treat any stains before you use a carpet cleaning machine. As you fill the carpet cleaning machine, keep in mind that most cleaning solutions are concentrated. Refer to the product label to determine how much cleaning solution you need to add.
- Look for any special certifications that may set one brand apart from another. For example, you may find a Leaping Bunny Certification on the product label, or a Certified Cruelty-Free symbol.
- Check to see if the manufacturer supports any charities. Some brands donate 1% of their proceeds to causes that benefit the environment, while others give away 10% of their earnings to animals in need.
- When comparing the price of natural carpet cleaners, you must first determine whether it is a spot cleaner or a carpet cleaner. After that, you’ll need to consider how many ounces of cleaning solution the bottles contain. For example, spot cleaners are cheaper than full carpet cleaners. When it comes to carpet cleaners, two brands may charge the same amount, but one brand may actually contain eight ounces less than the other. The one with the most ounces is the more affordable option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide