BISSELL CleanView Edge-To-Edge Vacuum For Carpets
Last updated date: June 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vacuums For Carpets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vacuum For Carpets you should buy.
Update as August 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Vacuum For Carpets for a detailed review of all the top vacuums for carpets.
This bagless swivel vacuum for carpets is designed to pick up dog and cat hair, and it includes a specialized pet hair tool and corner tool to help keep your home super-clean.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the BISSELL CleanView Edge-To-Edge Vacuum For Carpets placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell donates up to 10 dollars to the Bissell pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation. Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology. Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles. Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning. Cleaning path width: 13.5 inch. Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool. Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose length: 6 feet. Replacement filter style 12141. Dirt cup capacity 1.0 liter.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vacuums For Carpets
When shopping for a vacuum cleaner for carpets, there’s a lot to think about. You will need to consider how much power it has, how much noise it makes, how easy it is to maneuver and more. Of course, the cost is also an important factor.
Beyond this, you’ll need to select a vacuum style. There are upright, stick and canister vacuums out there, all in different sizes and weights. Some are heavier than others, so keep this in mind if you have to carry the vacuum up and down staircases.
Experts recommend bag vacuums for homes that have a lot of rugs and carpets, since bags hold more dirt and don’t need to be emptied as often as dust cups. It requires more effort to remove and replace vacuum cleaner bags, though, and tossing out the bags can be wasteful. Canister vacuums have two separate parts connected by a hose, so the powerhead works better on stairs. However, these can be more challenging to drag around.
Stick vacuums are the lightest option, and you can find cordless and corded models. These do not always perform as well as full-sized vacuums and can also be pricey. Although it is nice not having a cord to deal with, cordless models have batteries that only last for so long, particularly when used on high-powered modes for carpets.
The Vacuum For Carpets Buying Guide
- Since vacuum cleaners can be relatively inexpensive, some people purchase two — one for upstairs and one for downstairs. This eliminates the need to keep lugging a vacuum cleaner up and down the stairs.
- Vacuum cleaner prices vary widely, ranging from under $100 to robotic models that cost over $1,000. It pays to determine what features you really want and need before making a purchase.
- If you have back or neck issues, you may not want a canister vacuum, because these need to be pushed and can be heavy.
- If choosing a bagless vacuum, be sure to clean the dust cup regularly, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide