BISON LIFE Polycarbonate Lens Safety Glasses, 12-Pack
Last updated date: May 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Safety Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Safety Glasses you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Safety Glasses for a detailed review of all the top safety glasses.
You can buy anywhere from 12 to 144 pairs of safety glasses with this set, and each pair of glasses has clear frames and lenses. The glasses also come in youth sizes if you need to protect children in a classroom or youth group. The frames are lightweight and anti-slip for comfort throughout the day.
In our analysis, the BISON LIFE BISON LIFE Polycarbonate Lens Safety Glasses, 12-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BISON LIFE Everyday Safety Glasses, Clear Lens Clear Temple, Pack of 12 pairs. BUILT FOR COMFORT & SAFETY: Incredibly light, all-around ballistic impact protection with a snug, comfortable, and secure fit that helps minimize slippage. Easily wear for long durations of time to protect eyes against flying debris and airborne contaminants, wet or dry. Deep, universal-fit temples provides full brow and side protection equal to that of eye wear with large side shields. ANTI-SCRATCH: Full coverage and Scratch Resistant coating for the best protection for your eyes and for the maintenance of the glasses. Built for all around visibility and a high level of direct and peripheral eye protection from flying particles or debris. Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards. DEFENDS & PROTECTS: Personal protection, sometimes known as PPE, is always beneficial when undetermined hazards and airborne contaminants loom about. Safety glasses defend and protect your eyes from large debris that you can see, as well as protects against small slivers of wood, metal, liquid and other elements invisible to the naked eye. USAGE & OSFM: One Size Fits Most, fits adults, teens, and older children. Recommended use includes, but is not limited to industrial safety, dental industry, carpentry, woodworking, lab work, painting, sports, construction, and for casual everyday protection.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Safety Glasses
If you’re working on a job or project that puts your eyes at risk, a good pair of safety glasses is a must, and these days, there are all sorts of different safety glasses to choose from. If UV rays or liquid splash is an issue you’ll face while working on a project, one pair of glasses might work better, while dust or debris could merit a completely different pair. Either way, you’ll need a pair of glasses that wraps around for total eye protection.
For healthcare workers, safety glasses have become an important part of the personal protective equipment worn in hazardous healthcare settings. The right pair of glasses can reduce exposure to contagious diseases and help keep medical professionals safe.
To achieve certification, safety glasses must go through a strict set of testing procedures, demonstrating that they protect against the most common hazards, such as blunt impact, radiation, splashes and droplets, dust and small dust particles. Once a pair of glasses meets those standards, you’ll often find details of its safety measures on its packaging.
For those purchasing safety glasses due to workplace requirements, it’s important to first check with your employer to find out what’s required. You’ll then be able to narrow it down to the eyewear that’s best for the hazards you face.
The Safety Glasses Buying Guide
- If you plan to wear your glasses with a mask, anti-fog properties sound great, but not all glasses actually deliver on these claims. Be sure to read reviews from other customers to see if the glasses truly won’t fog, especially if you’re working in an environment where visibility is a safety issue.
- Safety glasses can slip down your nose, especially if you start perspiring while you’re working. Look for a pair that’s designed to stay in place.
- If you have to wear your glasses for hours at a time, find a pair that’s lightweight to ensure you stay comfortable.
- For prescription glasses-wearers, there are safety glasses designed to fit over standard glass frames.
- Some safety glasses have adjustable temples, which can come in handy for customizing the fit.
- Safety glasses come in a variety of styles. Many feature clear frames with clear lenses, but there are some that are built to emulate the design of standard eyeglasses. If you opt for this design, make sure it includes some type of wraparound protection.
- A pair of glasses doesn’t have to feature dark lenses to protect against UV radiation. There are plenty of pairs that are clear and still have top-quality UV protection.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide