BIRDROCK HOME Rubber Boot Tray
Last updated date: May 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boot Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boot Tray you should buy.
Editor's Note February 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Boot Tray for a detailed review of all the top boot trays.
Your boot tray is already picking up dirt and debris — why not boost it with a little style? This tray adds a wrought-iron look to your entryway. The extra-high sides trap extra muck.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the BIRDROCK HOME BIRDROCK HOME Rubber Boot Tray placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
All weather use for rain, snow, or mud: Indoor or outdoor Rinses clean with water. Versatile use for shoes, boots, plants, or dog food and water bowls Dimensions: 34-Inch wide x 14-Inch deep x 2-Inch high Read more boot tray 100% Rubber Construction Durable rubber material adds Rubber stands up to the cold winter days unlike the plastic trays that become bridle with the colder temperatures Flexible design insures you can step on the sides and not have to worry about breaking it Rubber makes it easy to rinse over with the water hose when it gets dirty Waterproof and water tight design keeps water in the tray and not on your floor decorative boot tray Decorative Design While the boot tray is designed for functionality, its also designed to add to your homes decor The unique circle and heart design adds a modern touch to your home Multi Purpose Use boot tray dog pet cat food and water tray bowl bowls indoor plant tray Boot Tray Use as a boot tray at the front or back door so your muddy, snowy or wet shoes stay off your floor Perfect for collecting the snow melt off your shoes and snow boots Pet Food and Water Bowl Tray Store your pets food and water bowl on the waterproof tray Elevated sides helps contain water and food scraps Easily rinse off with a water hose when it gets dirty Indoor Plant Tray Perfect for holding your indoor plants Waterproof designs collects the extra water after you get done watering Elevated sides helps contain extra water and dirt Easily rinse off with a water hose when its gets dirty
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boot Trays
Keeping your floors clean is about more than aesthetics. It can also help your family stay healthy: dirty shoes can track in irritants that aggravate asthma, and a mucky floor can spread germs to your curious baby’s hands. A boot tray keeps the debris from your shoes in check, and it makes vacuuming and mopping faster and easier.
Most boot trays are made of plastics or rubber. They run from small (holding one or two large pairs of boots) to much larger (holding enough shoes for a whole family). You can also use a boot tray to prevent dog food or kitty litter from getting all over the floor.
The right boot tray can keep your floors safe from wear and tear all year round. Our Tips & Advice section has more information about how to choose the best boot tray for your home.
The Boot Tray Buying Guide
- Before you buy a boot tray, measure the area you want to put it in. It’s also helpful to put your shoes and boots in a row and measure the group’s length and width. This way you’ll buy a boot tray that is small enough to fit comfortably by your entryway and large enough to accommodate all of your shoes.
- Consider the size of your family before you select your boot tray. If you’re flying solo, you can get away with a small boot tray. A couple with children will need a much longer boot tray for shoes of all sizes.
- Most boot trays will rinse clean with a few sprays of water. For tougher stains, spray a household cleaner or some white vinegar on your boot tray and wipe it clean.
- Boot trays go a long way towards keeping your home neat, but they’re not always fun to look at. For extra style points, invest in a tray with a fun design or upgrade your boot tray by covering it with an inch or two of decorative river rocks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide