BirdRock Home Round Braided Cotton Cord Pouf
Last updated date: August 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Poufs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pouf you should buy.
Add warmth and utility to your home with this hand-knitted pouf. The compact size makes it ideal for fitting into any room. It’s stuffed with bean bag filling so it’s highly comfortable. In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the BirdRock Home BirdRock Home Round Braided Cotton Cord Pouf placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pouf for a detailed review of all the top poufs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The BirdRock Home Knitted Pouf is the perfect addition to your living room, bedroom or kids room! Pair with your favorite couch or chair to make them even more comfortable while you read, watch tv, play games, visit, or nap! The beautiful hand-woven design adds a Morricone vibe to your home while providing a functional piece of furniture. The lightweight design allows you to easily move the pouf whenever needed. The pouf is also great seating for kids who often love being near the floor playing! They also provide a great spot for kids to sit while playing video games, watching tv or reading. Once they are done using them easily move them into a closet or in the corner of the room!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Poufs
One of the easiest and most stylish ways to bring a room together is through the accessories. While larger pieces like couches or beds help to anchor the style, it’s the small details that really give it a sense of originality. A pouf is an accent piece of furniture that’s not only versatile, it’s also eye-catching.
A pouf is somewhere between a large floor cushion and an ottoman. Typically a rounded shape, it’s designed to provide additional seating, be a foot rest or act as a temporary table. Poufs are great ways to showcase your style. You can match the pouf to the larger furniture pieces in your room or use a contrasting color and texture to have it stand out.
Because of their small size, poufs can fit into just about any room. For example, in an entryway or hallway, poufs can provide seating for you to put on your shoes with ease before you head out the door. In the living room they can be a place to rest your feet while lounging on the couch. In the bedroom they can add a stylish touch at the end of the bed. Their uses are endless.
DWYM Fun Fact
There are so many different ways you can use a pouf in your home beyond the living room. Add a pouf to your nursery and give kids a small seating area that’s just right for them. You can add a pouf to the foyer for an extra place to put your bag or sit when you need to tie your shoes. Poufs also provide nice seating for pets — let your dog or cat curl up on the pouf.
The Pouf Buying Guide
- Consider what shape would look best in your home. Poufs come in a rounded ball-like shape or a cylindrical shape. Look at the lines of the other pieces of furniture in your room and see what will complement them.
- The materials used for the pouf also add to its appeal. Many poufs are covered in a handcrafted cable-knit design, which gives off a cozy and homely look. You can also find poufs made out of leather, which add a sense of sophistication.
- For the filling, a bean-bag style material is best. Some are also filled with foam beads. These options are durable and sturdy, so the pouf won’t lose its shape over time.
- Portability is key when it comes to poufs. Part of their charm is that they are highly versatile, and can be easily moved around. Opt for one that is small in size and lightweight. This will enable you to move it from room to room as needed.
- When it comes to color, decide whether you want to match the other textiles you have the room and blend in. For example, if you have a grey couch, do you want to get a grey pouf? The other option is to add a pop of color. You could match the pouf to a cushion and go with a bright color like red or teal.