BIA Cordon Bleu 900188WGS1SIOC Serveware Serving Set Tureen
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tureens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tureen you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Tureen for a detailed review of all the top tureens.
Impress your guests with this classic white tureen in a glossy finish. It's heat-safe and can be used in a traditional oven, microwave oven and even a dishwasher. Each set comes with a dome-shaped notched lid and a ladle for serving your favorite soups and stews.
In our analysis, the BIA Cordon Bleu BIA Cordon Bleu Serveware Serving Set Tureen placed 6th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This 3 piece soup tureen set has classic beauty and is versatile in every way. You can serve warm sauces to great winter chowders from your kitchen to the dinner table. The handles on the tureen stay cool as you serve your dishes. This porcelain piece is dishwasher and microwave safe. This tureen set includes tureen, lid, and ladle. A lovely all around item every cook must have in their kitchen. A soup tureen harkens back to days of butlers, but in fact the concept fits well into our current self-serve lifestyle. Though classic in styling, with its rotund footed shape, High domed lid, and two arched handles, The soup tureen says modern by merit of being pure White and undecorated. Fill the tureen with hot soup, chili, or stew that has been heated on the stove, place on the dinner or buffet table, and allow guests to serve themselves. A cutout in the lid base allows the ladle handle to emerge, ready to scoop out the delicacy within.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tureens
Whether you’re serving your immediate family members or a group of friends, a tureen is a must-have kitchen item. It not only provides a decorative touch to your table, but it’s also well-known for being able to keep your soups and stews nice and hot.
The first thing you want to consider is whether you’re interested in just buying a tureen that matches your existing dishes or a set that is part of a collection. The Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen actually offers both options. While it has a decorative floral design, the entire tureen, including the flowers, are white. It can be purchased on its own or with coordinating plates, bowls, mugs and serving dishes.
Next, look at the tureen’s capacity and whether it comes with any extras. For example, some models are able to hold 3 1/2 quarts and come with a matching dome-shaped lid and a serving ladle. If you have a large family or you tend to entertain big groups, you may want to go with a tureen that can hold as much as 5 quarts.
Determine your preferred style and how decorative you are comfortable with the tureen being. You can purchase a simple solid-color tureen in a high gloss finish or go with one that has more of a country vibe. The Royal Albert Old Country Roses Soup Tureen features decorative roses on both the body and the lid. If that wasn’t stunning enough on its own, the tureen is also decorated with a 22-carat gold trim.
If you’re searching for a tureen to give as a housewarming or wedding gift, you’ll want to go with a model that is hand-crafted. In fact, there are models that are decorated with a colorful life-like bird, attractive butterflies and beautiful blossoms. Even their handles are made to resemble twigs.
The Tureen Buying Guide
- If you have small children in the home, you’ll want to store the tureen in a china cabinet or on a shelf that is out of their reach. The tureen is delicate and will break if accidentally knocked over.
- Always check the tureen’s product care instructions before cleaning. Many are actually dishwasher safe, so you can clean them along with your other dinner dishes. Tureens with decorative figurines attached to their lids may require hand washing with a little dish soap and water. Make sure you use a non-abrasive sponge, as you don’t want to scratch the surface. If you come across any stuck-on foods, you can let the tureen soak before attempting to clean it. You can also use a bit of baking soda to help lift the food from the surface of the tureen.
- You can actually serve a wide range of delicious dishes in your tureen. You don’t have to stick with just soups and stews. Here are just a few additional recipes that a tureen is ideal for: shrimp stir fry, chicken alfredo, oatmeal, meatloaf casserole, gravy, vegetables in a cream sauce, watermelon balls marinated in port wine and even tapioca pudding.
- When shopping for a tureen, you’ll be pleased to discover that there are models available in almost every budget. Individuals in search of an affordable tureen will love the Yxhupot Porcelain Tureen. The Lenox Opal Innocence Carved Covered Soup Tureen is more moderately priced. If money is no object, you’ll want to consider the Royal Albert Old Country Roses Soup Tureen, which features a 22-carat gold trim.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide