Beyoco Essential Oil Swiveling Spray Mop, 3-Piece
Last updated date: July 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spray Mops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spray Mop you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Spray Mop for a detailed review of all the top spray mops.
You'll get three replacement mop pads with this spray mop, all of which are washable and reusable. A responsive trigger, sealed water reservoir and a 360-degree rotating washable mop head make this mop a top choice. The mop is safe to use on tile, wood, hardwood and laminate flooring.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Beyoco Essential Oil Swiveling Spray Mop, 3-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Upgraded sealed reservoir. Note: Beyoco spray mops are 100% brand new. If the goods you received is used, please find your order, contact us immediately. Beyoco dust mop spray made of a new generation of liquid release device, with enhanced responsive trigger, improved the problem of leakage of other brands of microfiber floor mops after use. Makes floor cleaning easy and simple. Premium long handle. Extended pole kitchen mop means don’t need leaning over a lot and fatiguing your back. High-quality ABS material and a high-hardness aluminum mop rod make the hand feel more comfortable and last longer. You only need to press the trigger on the handle to get the cold water mist needed to clean the floor. 360° Rotation head. 360° rotating washable mop head, reach out every corner of your house. Make cleaning easier. Ideal for eliminating the most stubborn dirt on your wall, windows, living room, ceiling, under furniture and even corners hard to reach. bring you a tidy environment. 3 Pcs microfiber washable pads. Floor mops with sprayer come with 3 washable mop replacement cleaning pads, which can quickly switch to replace your wet or dry mop, the magics of microfibers spray mop pad easy to absorbed the smallest dirt and dust. Add your favorite cleaning solution. Just fill 400ml refillable bottle with water and add 2 small teaspoons of your favorite cleaning solution and you are ready to shine your floors. NOTE: it is normal if there is a small amount of water inside the pipe. Because of our mop was tested with water spray before packaging to ensure that you can use them normally. And if you have any problem, contact us.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spray Mops
Traditional mopping is an involved process. You need a bucket that you can fill with water and cleanser, along with a mop that you have to wring out throughout the process. The labor involved can lead to you putting off mopping until your floors are in pretty bad shape.
Spray mops have made the entire process of cleaning floors easier. You just need a cloth to put in the mop head and some solution you spray on the floor. The solution is usually built into the handle, with a button you press to dispense it.
As spray mops have evolved, they’ve also become more eco-friendly. There are spray mops that let you fill the sprayer with your own homemade or all-natural cleansing solutions. Some use only water to clean your floors. There are even spray mops with reusable cloths. Just remove them when you’re finished mopping and toss them in the washer.
Disposable microfiber cloths and spray cartridges have their own benefits, though. At the end of your cleaning session, you can simply remove the cloth and toss it in the trash. Spray cartridges remain attached to your mop handle until you’ve depleted the cleanser inside, which can take months. When the cleanser runs out, just replace the cartridge and keep mopping.
The Spray Mop Buying Guide
- Some spray mops come with extra-wide mop heads, which are great for cleaning large sections of flooring with each swipe. However, keep in mind that this expanded width could make it tough to clean smaller rooms or get into nooks and crannies.
- Consider the type of flooring you’ll be cleaning when you’re choosing a spray mop. Some are built for wood floors while others are made to tackle vinyl and tile. Some mops can handle both types of flooring as long as you adjust the cleaning solution for each. Some spray mops can even be used to wash large glass doors or windows.
- Most spray mops are sold disassembled, so you’ll need to put the mop together before using. Keep this in mind and look up the assembly instructions if you’re concerned.
- Pay attention to the type of cloths your spray mop uses. Some are disposable while others can be tossed in the washer and reused. Also, make sure you can buy refills and note how much they’ll cost.
- A rotating mop head can make a big difference in getting into tighter areas like corners.
- The weight and design of the handle make a big difference in maneuvering the mop around your rooms. A heavier mop can be tougher to move around, depleting your energy quickly. Some handles are taller than others, too, so make sure you’re choosing one that won’t have you bending over to mop.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide