Beurer Intergrated LED Light Electric Nail Drill Kit
Last updated date: February 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nail Drills and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nail Drill you should buy.
Update as February 9, 2022:
Checkout Skip The Salon With The Best Nail Drill for a detailed review of all the top nail drills.
Our number one nail drill is perfect for precise grooming, removing gel polish or buffing down calluses. The built-in LED light makes a big difference, and the dust shield keeps messes at a minimum. The simple construction and intuitive design make it a class act all the way.
In our analysis of 76 expert reviews, the Beurer Intergrated LED Light Electric Nail Drill Kit placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Beurer Manicure and Pedicure Kit achieves professional nail and foot care in the comfort of your own home. The unit features a powerful drill for the toughest of nails with 10 sanding bands and 10 high-quality attachments made of sapphire and felt that can be easily switched for different uses. Beurer brings you a German-engineered and designed 2-in-1 Manicure and Pedicure system and kit. Enjoy flawless hands and feet while skipping the expensive salon bill (each month). The MP62 features 10 different attachments, so you can achieve your desired results. The device is sleek and easy to hold device helping you to achieve precise filing. Powerful nail drill for easy and effective use on both the fingernails and toenails, with a built-in LED light for the most precise file, for use on both the finger nails and toe nails. The cord can reach up to 10 feet. Adjust the speed of your device to control the rotations per minute. When switching on the device you can select either clockwise or anti-clockwise rotation. The MP62 also includes a dust shield, so despite speed, you can avoid nail dust causing a mess. The kit comes with 10 sanding bands and 10 high quality attachments that are made from durable sapphire and felt (explained in further detail below), as well as a storage case for you to neatly pack away or take with you. The Beurer MP62 Manicure & Pedicure Kit achieves professional nail care in the comfort of your own home, without the salon costs. The MP62 includes 10 sanding bands, 10 high-quality attachments & a premium storage case. With a sleek, easy to hold device & an integrated LED light for a highlighted view during use, you can achieve the perfect nail. Our Powerful Electric Nail Drill is easy to use & effective on both the fingernails and toenails. Adjust the speed of your device to control the rotations per minute (2,000 – 5,600 +/- 20%). When switching on the device you can select either clockwise or anti-clockwise rotations – use the dust shield for a clean file. The kit includes 10 sanding bands & 10 high-quality attachments that are made from durable sapphire & felt. Attachments are easily added & removed. Both the device & attachments can be easily stored into the included premium storage pouch.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nail Drills
Spa manicures are a fun way to pamper yourself, and they yield gorgeous results. They’re a nice way to kick back and relax — if you’ve got the cash for regular manicures. Unfortunately, a lot of people who want to keep their nails in tip-top shape can’t swing that price tag every time, leaving them with chipped polish or cracked acrylics. Luckily, you can still get that fresh salon look at home with professional-grade nail drills.
A nail drill is a pro-level handheld tool that creates perfect manicures. It uses an array of replaceable, rotating drill bits to smooth, buff and shape your nails. You can use it on the tips of your nails like an emery board, run it over ridges in your nail to create a smooth surface or use it to trim or remove your cuticles. Nail drills can also remove tough gel polish and help you take off acrylics.
Nail drills aren’t the cheapest beauty accessories around, but most models will pay for themselves after two or three uses. The best nail drills are easy to use and come with a variety of drill bits. Better drills will operate at a wide variety of customizable revolutions per minute (RPM), and they’ll have a higher RPM capability.
We’ve looked across the web for the best nail drills so you don’t have to do the digging yourself. Our Tips & Advice section has plenty of info on choosing your perfect nail drill.
The Nail Drill Buying Guide
- The best nail drills have a simple yet effective design. If you can’t get a good grip on your drill or struggle to move between settings as you’re buffing your enamel, your manicure might end in disaster. Some models have a foot pedal for hands-free operation, while other models have innovative touch controls for a stress-free home manicure. The MelodySusie Compact Portable Electric Nail Drill is designed for right- or left-hand use, making it suitable for southpaws.
- More attachments and settings mean you can do more with your nail drill. Several drills also come with drill bits that help remove calluses. These drills are a more versatile and valuable beauty accessory. There are models with 10 attachments and sanding bands, including a pointed sapphire grinder that can help remove ingrown nails. The MelodySusie Compact Portable Electric Nail Drill rotates clockwise or counterclockwise, and its coarse sapphire cone sands down tough calluses.
- Consider how many RPMs you’ll want before you buy your nail drill. If you need to do a lot of work on calluses, you’ll want a drill with a higher RPM to help you sand away dead skin.
- In addition, more speed settings help you work on a wider variety of areas. Lower speeds are best for thinner or smaller nails, medium speeds help you shape larger nails and high speeds work well on large areas of dead skin. There are even nail dryers with 10 progressive speed settings to help you work your way up.
- Think about where you’ll set up your nail drill before you put it in your online shopping cart. If your workspace doesn’t have a power outlet nearby, you’ll need a drill with a long cord. Look for one with a 10-foot power cord. (You can also opt for a battery-powered drill, but those tend to be lower in quality than our recommended corded nail drills).
- If you’re working in a dim room, you may want a drill with a built-in light.
- You’ll want to clean the drill bits regularly to keep them hygienic and in good shape. Remove debris after every use by scrubbing the bits with a small brush and soapy water. Disinfect the drill bits by wiping them down with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball. You can also buy special cleaners made specifically for nail tools.
- Use a storage case to protect your nail drill when you’re not using it. Look for one with a travel case with spaces for your drill, the power adapter and your drill bits.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide