betterthingshome Expandable Pan and Pot Organizer
Last updated date: February 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bakeware Storages and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bakeware Storage you should buy.
Update as August 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bakeware Storage for a detailed review of all the top bakeware storages.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the betterthingshome Expandable Pan and Pot Organizer placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2 Separated Racks: Total 10 adjustable dividers are included which enables each rack to have 5 compartments. That’s a total capacity of 10 pots, pans, bakeware, and even lids! 1 Expandable Rack: Transforms into 1 expandable rack by combining the 2 racks. Customize the length of the rack to perfectly fit in your kitchen space ANYWHERE from 12.25 to 22.25 inches. Scratch-Resistant Dividers: 4.5mm+ steel dividers are specially coated to protect cookware from any potential damages and built to last for years with the sturdy construction and durability.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bakeware Storages
If your pots and pans are packed into whatever kitchen space you can find, you aren’t the only one. In fact, messy cabinets are a common occurrence. You can hire a professional organizer, but that is no small expense. How do you get the organization you need without spending a fortune?
A great way to start is to look at the tools the professionals use. If you hire someone, you’ll likely find that your cabinets and shelves are filled with containers and dividers, all designed to keep items in place and easy to access when you need them. But you don’t have to pay a consultant’s fee to bring this level of organization to your own home. In fact, you’ll be surprised at how affordable these solutions are.
As you open cabinets and drawers in your kitchen, think about the ways you can organize your items. You likely already have a silverware divider, so why not separate your other dining and cooking essentials in the same manner? This can start with your bakeware, which refers to the cookie sheets and muffin tins you probably use for everything you make in the oven, from vegetables to dessert. The right organizer can make all the difference.
The Bakeware Storage Buying Guide
- The first thing you should do when shopping for any organizing tool is to measure. Your storage solution will need to easily squeeze into your spaces. With bakeware storage, you’ll typically also need enough clearance for your longest baking sheets to store vertically.
- In addition to cabinet or shelving clearance, you should also to consider the space you’ll get in each divided section. If you’re hoping to slide pans into the slots, you’ll especially need to measure in advance.
- A slide-out organizer can come in handy for getting to your items easily. This is particularly true if you’re dealing with narrow storage spaces.
- Keep in mind before you buy that some organizers require assembly. If so, you’ll need to have the appropriate tools on hand for setup.
- Some organizers are specifically designed to work in the kitchen, while others can be used in a variety of areas of the house. An organizer generic enough to hold file folders on your desk may not be well suited to holding cookie sheets and cutting boards, so a specialized kitchen organizer may be better.
- Rust resistance is important in bakeware storage for good reason. Although your bakeware will likely be dry before you put it away, there may be occasions where you or someone in your household stores items with moisture still on them. Rust resistance will ensure you get years of use out of your organizer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide