Better Life Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Bowl Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Bowl Cleaner you should buy.
Update as October 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top toilet bowl cleaners.
You’ll feel better the environmental impact of your cleaning routine when you use this natural toilet bowl cleaner. It is made without sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petroleum solvents or dyes. It works hard to remove stubborn stains, and it has a pleasant, chemical-free smell.
In our analysis, the Better Life Better Life Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our natural toilet bowl cleaner makes your nastiest household chore a little nicer, removing rings and banishing buildup faster than you can say “Who left the seat up?" Our natural, plant-derived products are free of dyes, synthetic fragrances, sulfates, and petroleum solvents. They’re also biodegradable, packaged in recyclable containers, and never tested on animals.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Most people don’t enjoy cleaning toilets or bathrooms, but it is a necessary chore. Fortunately, today’s toilet bowl cleaners make it easier than ever to get a thorough, germ-free clean. You can choose from liquids, gels, attachments and tablets in a variety of price ranges.
Some toilet cleaners are made for heavy-duty cleaning, while others keep toilets fresh and smelling good. Many contain harsh chemical cleaning agents, while others are all-natural. Some of the more environmental-friendly options claim to clean just as well as those that have more traditional ingredients. If you prefer to kill germs with your bathroom cleaners, these might not be for you. If, however, you run a household free of harsh chemicals, you might want to give them a try.
Higher quality toilet bowl cleaners clean better, with the goal of making less work for you. If you find that you still have to do a lot of scrubbing after you have used the cleaner, you may want to try another brand. Sometimes, going with a trusted name is the best decision.
The Toilet Bowl Cleaner Buying Guide
- In-bowl attached toilet cleaners are usually made with a gel contained in a small cage that connects to the wall or edge of the toilet bowl. They clean with every flush, removing stains and bacteria.
- Tablets are dropped into toilet tanks, and they also clean with every flush by releasing cleaning agents. These require very little effort, but you still need to do heavier cleanings from time to time.
- Gels and liquids are better for deep toilet cleaning. To use them, turn the containers upside down and spray the contents into the bowl and under the rim. The substance then needs to sit for a set amount of time, per manufacturer instructions, and then you can start scrubbing. Check the label for wait times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide