Better Homes & Gardens 4-Cube Storage Cubbies
Last updated date: October 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Cubbies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Cubby you should buy.
Editor's Note October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Storage Cubbies for a detailed review of all the top storage cubbies.
This four-cube organizer provides plenty of space for your items. The frame is solid and sturdy, making this a great choice if you have heavier items to store, like books or tools. The build is particle board with a veneer to make it look more elegant, giving you an affordable but attractive piece of furniture for your home or office.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Better Homes & Gardens Better Homes & Gardens 4-Cube Storage Cubbies placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Cubbies
Cubbies are a flexible, versatile storage option, whether you’re looking for a way to organize toys, clothing, books or other items. You can set up cubbies in your closets or in the room itself and opt to use them to show off your decorative items or store clutter that you want to keep hidden.
If you need to hide things away, you may want to consider a storage cubby that allows you to insert baskets. This will keep your items hidden, while also making it easy to grab things from the baskets when you need them. Simply remove the basket, gather items or put them away, then reinsert the basket when you’re finished.
For a more decorative option, you’ll want to make sure you choose a cubby with an attractive frame. Also pay attention to the dimensions of each cube to ensure the items you plan to store there will fit. With basket-based options, some cubbies don’t come with the baskets, so you’ll have to measure and make sure you have baskets that not only match, but that will squeeze into each cube.
The Storage Cubby Buying Guide
- You’ll have a variety of options when it comes to cubby design, starting with the material used to make the frame. Wooden ones will be more expensive, but you can find particle board options with a veneer that make them look nicer. A metal one will provide sturdiness and functionality, while a plastic one is easy to clean.
- Many of today’s cubbies require that you set up the furniture yourself. Check the ease of setup before you buy and make sure you have the tools on hand that you’ll need.
- Some cubbies have an open back, while others have a closed back. If you opt for an open-back model, make sure you’ll be happy with the way the wall behind it serves as a backdrop.
- If you’re buying a cubby for your closet storage, measure carefully and check the dimensions to ensure it will fit.
- The weight of the cubby is an important consideration. Eventually, you’ll need to move it, whether you’re relocating or you simply want it in a different location within your home.
- Some cubbies come with separate cubes that you can organize in the configuration you want. This will allow you to change up the look as your storage needs change.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide