Better Bevel 24-Inch White Rubber Framed Circle Mirror
Last updated date: April 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Circle Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Circle Mirror you should buy.
Update as April 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Circle Mirror for a detailed review of all the top circle mirrors.
The quarter-inch thickness of the glass on this mirror helps reduce distortion for an authentic reflection every time. It comes with premium silver backing to help keep the mirror intact for years, even in moist environments. It comes with a hanging system that not only ensures the mirror maintains a low profile against the wall, but also makes installation a breeze.
In our analysis, the Better Bevel Better Bevel 24-Inch White Rubber Framed Circle Mirror placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Striking, modern, round design makes a statement over any vanity or on any wall in your home. White rubber frame offers a contemporary look and acts as a protective bumper in high-traffic areas like bathrooms, living rooms, and entryways. Innovative Ultra-Flush Hanging System installs in 10 minutes or less. All hardware is included for a safe and secure installation. Authentic 1/4-inch thick glass eliminates reflection distortion, and premium silver backing improves durability in high-humidity environments. Designed, assembled, and packaged in the USA, and backed by 65+ years of mirror expertise. If your purchase doesn't meet your expectations, let us know and we'll make it right.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Circle Mirrors
For years, mirrors have been square or rectangular in shape. But round mirrors can soften a room, serving as a unique addition to a room’s décor. By being round, they become more of a decorative accent than merely a reflective surface.
As with any mirror, it’s important to take a look at the weight of the mirrors as you shop. You’ll be hanging up a round mirror, so you won’t want one that’s so heavy, it damages the wall. A thinner profile is better, too, so the mirror hugs the wall rather than jutting out into the room.
But as you start looking at various round mirror options, you’ll likely start to notice that the frame makes a big difference. You’ll find frames that are rose gold, metal, wood, rubber and many other variations. The frame can act as a bumper between any objects that bump into the mirror, but it also adds to its overall visual appeal.
Another consideration is the quality of the reflection. Mirrors consist of two components: a piece of glass and a silver backing with paint as protection. Silver backing provides a high-quality, lasting reflection, which is why you’ll see many mirror manufacturers list “silver backing” on their product descriptions.
The Circle Mirror Buying Guide
- Round mirrors vary in size. Before you start shopping, measure the diameter of the area you want to fill with a mirror and compare that to the diameter of each mirror. Experts advise choosing a mirror about two-thirds the size of the furniture it’s hanging above.
- Pay close attention to how the mirrors are hung. Many come with hanging hardware already attached to the back, as well as screws inside the box. If you’re installing on drywall, you’ll likely be fine with the included supplies, but you may need special hardware for hanging on surfaces like concrete.
- If you plan to hang your mirror in a bathroom, certain types of glass work better at resisting prolonged exposure to humidity.
- A rubber frame is likely better if you’re hanging your mirror in an area where someone could bump into it. The rubber acts as a partial shield.
- Before buying a mirror, consider the room where you’ll hang it. If it’s hanging in the entryway, you’ll likely be giving yourself a quick once-over before leaving the house each day, so it’s important to have one with an accurate reflection. In a bathroom, function is usually more important than appearance, but you can find high-quality mirrors that enhance any décor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide