BETEAM Heat-Resistant Washable Placemats, Set of 6
Last updated date: February 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Placemats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Placemats you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Placemats for a detailed review of all the top kitchen placemats.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the BETEAM BETEAM Heat-Resistant Washable Placemats, Set of 6 placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Beteam Placemats, Heat-Resistant Placemats Stain Resistant Anti-Skid Washable PVC Table Mats Woven Vinyl Placemats How to eat and have a sense of ceremonies, you only need a placemat. PVC placemat, fresh,tasteless, heat-resistant, wear-resistant, non-slip, flame retardant.The placemat is a kind of food item that can protect and decorate the table.The color of the placemat is beautiful and diverse, close to people's life. Material: 70% PVC 30% polyester Size:18" × 12"(45cm X 30cm) Package:Table placemats Set of 6/4 2 Beteam Placemats provide great dining experience for you ! Protect your table from scratches and stains, liquid can go through placemats, clean it when finished. Perfect for daily use, good match with dark wood table, glass table, white dining table, wooden farmhouse table, brown dinning table. Have a good function of practicability and decorations.Top-grade exquisite design placemats feel good would be a good choice. 2 Easy to Care Easy clean with water and dry under the shade. No machine wash or disinfected with microwaves. Easy clean with wet cloth,or rinse with little cleaner would make them look as new. When you meet Crease Problem , please soak it into warm water and take it out, and put some heavy thing on it, then the Crease will disappear. Not totally spill proof, if something dirty get on, please wash clean soon 3 Size :18" X 12"(45cm X 30cm) When temperature over 176 ℉ that is 80 ℃, the placemats may become super soft and may deform. 4 About Beteam Our products are manufactured with the upmost attention to quality, detail and value. The product by Beteam are all Restaurant quality, Long lasting, Excellent value, creative patterns and high functionality.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Placemats
While tablecloths work well to protect the entire surface of your table, kitchen placemats are used to cover the area directly around a person’s plate and eating utensils. They can be purchased to complement a tablecloth or to add a decorative touch to any bare table.
As you browse kitchen placemats for sale, you’ll notice they come in a variety of construction materials. Vinyl, bamboo, cotton, linen and even a PVC/polyester mixture are quite popular. You can select a material based on whether you’re looking for decorative placemats or a set that is more functional.
Since spills are inevitable, it’s helpful to go with a kitchen placemat that is stain- and mildew-resistant. If you plan on using the placemats outside, you’ll also want to go with a model that has UV protection to prevent fading from the sun’s rays.
Some kitchen placemats are also designed to resist heat, which is a nice feature when your dinner plates are hot. This type of placemat is usually heat-safe in temperatures up to 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fortunately, most manufacturers offer their kitchen placemats in a variety of colors and patterns. That means you won’t have any trouble finding a set that matches your style or the decor in your dining room.
The Kitchen Placemats Buying Guide
- It’s important to keep in mind that open-weave placemats don’t offer protection from spills. The holes within the weaves not only allow liquid to pass through to the tabletop but also small crumbs.
- Most kitchen placemats are not machine washable. You’ll need to clean them by hand with a little dish soap and warm water. A lint-free towel is best to dry the placemats after you wash them. If one of the placemats has a stain, you can use a soft bristle brush and soapy dishwater to lift it away.
- Some placemats aren’t outfitted with a non-slip backing. If you want to go with a set like that, you’ll need to buy an anti-slip shelf or drawer liner to use underneath.
- When comparing the cost of different kitchen placemat sets, you’ll need to check the number of placemats in each set. Naturally, the Benson Mills Pressed Vinyl Placemat, Set of 4 and the Artand Heat-Resistant Washable Placemats, Set of 4 cost less than the U’Artlines Crossweave Vinyl Non-Slip Placemat, Set of 6 and the Pauwer Washable Woven Vinyl Placemat, Set of 6, as they have two fewer placemats per set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide