Bestway 56597E Pro MAX Above Ground Steel Frame Pool Set
Last updated date: July 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Above Ground Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Above Ground Pool you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Above-Ground Pool for a detailed review of all the top above ground pools.
Kids and adults will enjoy swimming in this easy-to-assemble above-ground pool. It features an oval steel-frame design that is rust- and corrosion- resistant. The shell's PVC material offers structural integrity and durability.
In our analysis, the Bestway Bestway 56597E Pro MAX Above Ground Steel Frame Pool Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENDLESS SUMMER FUN: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming and splashing in Bestway's Steel Pro MAX Above Ground Pool, an above ground pool designed with extremely rigid, oval-shaped frame for increased strength and durability. SUPERIOR FRAME DESIGN: The pool frames are applied with a rust and corrosion-resistant coating to protect the pool from UV and abrasion damage. A 3-ply PVC support band surrounds the pool for additional stability to the pool wall. MADE TO LAST: A durable, yet lightweight PVC material provides structural integrity to your pool. It's tear-resistant and won't fade overtime to sun exposure. EASY TO ASSEMBLE: No tools are required to install this above ground pool in your backyard. A flow-controlled drain valve provides a simple solution for emptying the excess water. Get ready to have hot summer fun in minutes! PATENTED POOL FRAME: The Seal & Lock System s each joint connection is secure and resistant to bending or leaking. The pin-clip design also ensures each joint connects with ease.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Above Ground Pools
Being able to step out into your backyard and enjoy a dip in your own above-ground pool feels wonderful on a hot summer day. You can avoid the drive to the community pool while still getting all the health benefits and relaxation of swimming. With so many different types of above ground pools to choose from, though, how do you begin to shop for one?
Before you can figure out what kind of above-ground pool you need, consider your space. Determine how big your backyard is and how much of it you can actually dedicate to an above-ground pool. In some cases, you may need to remove certain elements, such as gardens or play structures. Be sure to also consider the slope in your yard, as flat ground is ideal for above-ground pools.
Above-ground pools typically come in a few basic shapes: round, oval and rectangular. Round pools are relatively affordable, but can be difficult to fit into small areas. Oval or rectangular pools are often smaller than round ones, but their long profiles make them easier to fit into many spaces. Longer rectangular ones may also allow you to swim laps.
The Above Ground Pool Buying Guide
- You have a few options when it comes to frames for your above-ground pool: metal, resin or galvanized steel. Metal frames are typically the most affordable, while resin frames are much less susceptible to rust. Galvanized steel frames can be more costly, but can also be fully sunk into the ground for more stability. You also have the option of an inflatable above-ground pool. While usually smaller than framed ones, they are ideal for families with kids.
- Inflatable options are generally made from leakproof PVC plastic. They offer a smaller, more temporary solution that is great for cooling down kids and letting them splash to their hearts’ content.
- If your backyard is severely sloped (more than 2 to 3 feet from one end to the other), your only option for an above-ground pool is one with a galvanized steel frame. Otherwise, you may have to do some landscaping to create a flat surface that your pool can stand on.
- Keep in mind that you may want to leave extra space in your backyard for things like lawn chairs or beach chairs, a table, an umbrella and a garden. While it may be tempting to get the biggest above-ground pool you can fit, be sure to leave room for other elements you may enjoy as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide