Bestway 54284E 6.5-Foot Pickup Truck Bed Swimming Pool
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Truck Bed Pools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Truck Bed Pool you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Inflatable Truck Bed Pool for a detailed review of all the top inflatable truck bed pools.
This versatile inflatable truck bed pool can be used on either half-ton or full-ton payloads. Just make sure you use the water markers on the pool. This pool is ideal for using at a tailgate, at a campsite or picnic or just in your own driveway.
In our analysis, the Bestway Bestway 6.5-Foot Pickup Truck Bed Swimming Pool placed 3rd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring the pool out to the tailgate, campsite, picnic, or driveway with this pickup truck pool
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inflatable Truck Bed Pools
In the summer months when the sun is shining, sometimes you just want to swim in a pool. However, if you don’t have access to one where you are, or you want to have a pool that can go where you go, then it’s time to look into an inflatable truck bed pool. This is a small swimming pool which you can set up in the back of your pickup truck. It’s easy to set up, safe to use and fun to be in.
An inflatable truck bed pool is ideal for when you’re tailgating, camping, at a picnic or just in your own driveway. The beauty is that it can be used anywhere your pickup can go. Imagine a fun outdoor event like a fourth of July celebration or a county fair. Having your very own pool to splash around in the summer heat has its benefits. When you’re going to the campground and aren’t close to a lake or beach, you can still have fun in the water when you have an inflatable truck bed pool. It’s fun to use when you’re having a family picnic at a local park as well.
Because of their small size, inflatable truck bed pools are ideal for young kids. While the pool is too small for swimming, it’s a good size for sitting in and splashing around. Kids will love playing in the water during the heat. Just bring along a few water toys like buckets and cups, beach balls and watering cans, and let the kids enjoy the day. Adults can use the inflatable truck bed pool too and cool off from the heat. When you’ve been outside all day in the sun, there is nothing as refreshing as taking a little dip.
The Inflatable Truck Bed Pool Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for an inflatable truck bed pool, the most important thing to note is the size. Most inflatable truck bed pools are designed to fit standard truck beds, but it’s best to measure your pickup truck bed and see that it will accommodate the size of the pool.
- You’ll also need to make sure that your pickup can handle the weight of the water in the pool. Most inflatable truck bed pools will state whether they are designed for half-ton or full-ton payloads. They will have water markers on the pool itself so you know how much to fill it based on the capacity of your truck. It’s best to always follow these instructions carefully so you don’t damage your pickup.
- Durability is key. You don’t want to get an inflatable pool for your truck bed that gets punctured, because then you’re left with a wet mess in the back of your truck. Opt for a well-constructed inflatable truck bed pool that is made out of a high-quality thickened PVC material that is weather, abrasion and leakage resistant. Check to see whether the pool comes with an adhesive repair patch that you can use in case the pool does get punctured.
- Find out how complicated the setup is so you’re not left fussing with getting the pool in the pickup when it’s time to have fun. Look for an inflatable pool where you just have to line the drain valve with the tailgate side of your truck, so you can easily let out the water when you’re done. There should be small fasteners on each corner of the pool that attach to the corners of the truck.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide