BESTOOL Ergonomic Handle Black Natural Hair Detangling Brush
Last updated date: November 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Detangling Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Detangling Brush you should buy.
Update as November 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Detangling Brush for a detailed review of all the top detangling brushes.
This detangling brush is perfect for detangling curly, kinky, coily or wavy hair. It has an ergonomic handle for strong grip and comfort. It can be used to release tangles and then smooth hair.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the BESTOOL Ergonomic Handle Black Natural Hair Detangling Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Original Detangler Brush: a revolutionary easy detangling brush for black natural hair, faster n easier detangle wet or dry curly kinky coily wavy 3/4abc texture.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Detangling Brushes
Silky-smooth hair is shiny, glossy and healthy looking. However, often times you can end up with stubborn tangles in your hair, especially if it’s past a certain length. Tangles, knots and kinks can be painful and frustrating to remove, which is why it’s important to use a detangling brush for the job. This kind of hair brush is designed to help to remove tangles while minimizing hair breakage in the process.
After you shampoo and condition your hair, it is at its most delicate stage because it is wet. In order to detangle your hair gently at this time, it’s best to use a brush that has wide-spaced bristles. If you prefer to brush your hair when it’s dry, then you can opt for a brush that has bristles spaced closer together. However, you will likely get the best results with wider-spaced bristles.
In addition to how far apart the bristles are, you’ll also want to note whether they are natural or synthetic. Some detangling hair brush bristles are made from boar bristles, which help to redistribute the natural oils in your hair. It can be time-consuming to use a natural-bristle detangling brush, but you often see shiny, healthy hair as a result. However, synthetic-bristle detangling brushes are also a good choice. They are typically made from plastic or metal and have a rounded tip. These are effective for getting out knots, kinks and snags in your hair, in addition to giving you a scalp massage.
The Detangling Brush Buying Guide
- The most common and effective detangling brush design is the paddle brush. It has a large oval or rectangular head where the bristles are spaced far apart. It also as a long handle that is easy to hold and maneuver. Opt for one that fits comfortably in your hand. An ergonomic design ensures you won’t get pain or cramps in your wrist or hand while using the brush.
- While straight bristles can help you detangle hair faster, bristles that have a rounded tip are more comfortable on the scalp. Plus, they don’t tend to rip out as much hair in the process. Opt for a detangling brush with flexible bristles with a rounded tip for the best results.
- The type of hair you have will also affect the kind of detangling brush you need. Curly hair tends to get more knotted and needs to be detangled more frequently than straight hair. Opting for a detangling brush with bristles that are spaced very far apart is a good choice for curly hair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide