BESTOOL Ergonomic Detangler Brush For Curly Hair
Last updated: June 1, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brushes For Curly Hair and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brushes For Curly Hair you should buy.
You'll find this brush for curly hair is available in a variety of fun colors, including purple, blue, pink and green. It can be used on both wet and dry hair, as it's extremely flexible and made out of a soft rubber. The brush is also curved to match the shape of your scalp, making it a cinch to smooth out tangles.In our analysis of 40 expert reviews, the BESTOOL Ergonomic Detangler Brush For Curly Hair placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Why it so worldwide popular? This moving arms detangler brush is a revolution of curls detangling game. We believe you have seen the information of this BESTOOL Easy Detangler Brush everywhere. So…why it so worldwide popular? 3 times faster than normal detangler brush during your detangling processing; Flexible moving arms made detangle with less pull, less pain, less damage; The sturdy and grip handle provides you the best experience when defining your curls; N0 matter wet or dry, thin or thick 3/4abc curly, coily, you will get the benefits of this detangler brush.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Brushes For Curly Hair Rankings
Curly hair can be difficult to manage and you need to have the tools to make it easier. You may have already been on the hunt for the perfect fix or called your mom, hoping she has all the answers.
What you might not know is that there is a simple fix to all of this, and it is the correct hairbrush. Luckily, there are many brushes to choose from, including a simple paddle brush. It is a super common brush that you have most likely seen before, and if static is what is causing you stress, try out an ionic hairbrush.
It is infused with ionic minerals to help tame your tresses and smooth hair. The best part? It is not only a great addition to your everyday life, but it is perfect for kids as it detangles without the pain.
If you have natural curls or waves, a plastic firm brush helps prevent hair pulling and breaking strands that lead to split hairs, hair loss and shedding which is something we can all get behind. No one likes leaving a trail of hair behind.
Have a love for blow-drying? Try a brush that has air vents. These brushes will help prolong the life and vitality of your hair by reducing the amount of time you need to use your hairdryer, so it also helps reduce heat damage. A great option is a vented detangling brush. With their uniquely curved design, they easily glide across your scalp and provide a tangle-free experience.
Sometimes you may be looking for a brush that goes the extra mile. Brushes with boar bristles remove dust, oil, dandruff and dirt to help reduce frizz and help you maintain a healthy scalp which helps take your curls to the next level.
Boar bristles massage your scalp helping you shed your dead skin cells (we know but stick with us) and make way for healthier hair. While plastic hair brushes are great for detangling, boar bristles help increase blood flow and promote hair growth.
These brushes are made out of carefully selected bristles and made to help all hair types achieve a smooth look. Try it on wet or dry hair, these brushes do it all.
- Curly hair is sometimes unpredictable. So do not forget to show it some love! Not only should you choose a brush that is right for you, but you should nourish your hair with serums or amp it up by using curl inducing products. There are a lot out there, so have fun!
- Remember to wash your brush. You should aim to clean it once a week as you do not want to dirty up your freshly washed hair, and do not forget to clean out your hair from the bristles every once in a while.
- Do not brush from root to tip. Combing from your roots to your tips can stress your hair and could pull your hair from the follicle. Instead, try starting at your ends and work your way up.
- Is frizz getting you down? Try spraying hairspray on your brush before running it through your hair, the hairspray will help smooth the flyaways.
- Try brushing your curls when wet. Brushing when dry can cause breakage and split ends. Brushing hair while wet helps reduce flyaways and frizz.
- Do not be afraid to invest in some really good shampoo and conditioner. Your hair not only needs a great brush, but a great foundation to start from. There are a lot of options out there, so you will have a lot to choose from!