BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush
Last updated date: December 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paddle Hair Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paddle Hair Brush you should buy.
Editor's Note December 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Paddle Hair Brush for a detailed review of all the top paddle hair brushes.
This hair brush is made using a natural bamboo paddle that can be recycled. The bristles are mixed with anti-static pins that not only reduce frizz, but also massage the scalp. Men, women and children can use this unisex brush, which is both lightweight and durable.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the BESTOOL BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BESTOOL aims to be one of the finest hairbrush suppliers in the industry. THANKS to our experience working with our users from around the world, BESTOOL is continuing to grow and feature a wide range of styles and designs of hairbrushes. WE are able to create something exactly comfortable to delight our users across the globe. The worst enemy of healthy hair is greasy scalp but frizzy ends, and, with crazy tangles. Oops... If you know the secret of you scalp oil/sebum--the most efficient free leave-in conditioner of your hair, then how to use it? BESTOOL boar&nylon bristle brush is a way you worth to go: THE flexible ball-tip nylon pins make detangle like a breeze and give a 'SPA' massage feel to relax muscles and promotes hair healthy growth. AT the same time, the shorter but bushy boar bristles distribute scalp oil evenly from roots to tips to prevent greasy scalp while frizzy ends. Daily use to get a healthier, softer and shinier hair.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paddle Hair Brushes
Do you feel that your hair tangles easily? Is frizz often a problem? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you’ll want to invest in a paddle hairbrush. Paddle brushes are also sometimes referred to as flat brushes. They are designed to leave your hair nice and smooth. You’ll need to keep your hair type and desired look in mind as you browse the available paddle brushes on the market.
Determine whether you’ll be using the brush while your hair is wet or dry. Although some models are listed as working on both wet and dry hair, others are designed for only one of these conditions. For example, the Wet Brush IntelliFlex Detangler Hair Brush Paddle uses a special AquaVent design, so that consumers can use it in the shower while their hair is still wet. The vents keep water from collecting inside the brush and aid the brush in drying quickly after each use.
Take a look at the brush’s construction next. Some models are made from plastic and others wood. The Nipoo Detangling Paddle Hair Brush is made from 100% bamboo, which is extremely durable. The bamboo bristles also have rounded tops that work to massage your scalp. This accomplishes two things. It evenly distributes your hair’s natural oils and it increases the circulation around your hair follicles.
Consider a paddle hairbrush that is gentle at detangling knots if you have small children at home. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush uses a combination of boar bristles and nylon pins to carefully work through knots without pulling hair or causing split ends.
Check for any bonus features that the paddle hairbrush may have to offer. There are models that are great for gift-giving, as they come with free cleaning tools and carry cases. The Osensia Ionic Minerals Paddle Brush infuses its bristles with ionic minerals that repel static, resist heat and leave hair with an attractive shine.
The Paddle Hair Brush Buying Guide
- When you take proper care of your paddle hair brush, you’ll extend its life. It’s a good idea to regularly remove any collected hair from the brush’s bristles. Some models actually come with complimentary cleaning tools. If yours doesn’t, you can use a comb to reach under the brush’s bristles to lift the hair high enough to pull out with your hand. Once every three weeks, you’ll also need to give the brush a wash. A little warm water and shampoo is all you need. Set the brush out in the sun to dry before you use it again.
- Soft bristles may not be ideal for individuals with thick and coarse hair. They also aren’t as effective at reducing frizz.
- Check to see if the paddle hairbrush you’re interested in is part of a beauty care line. Some have detanglers, shampoos and conditioners that are specifically made to be used in conjunction with the brush.
- Always look for a product warranty or guarantee before you buy. There are plenty of companies that back the purchase of their paddle hairbrushes with 100% customer satisfaction guarantees or 12-month quality guarantees.
- The price of paddle hairbrushes varies slightly based on extra features and the quality of materials used to create the brush. The BESTOOL Boar Bristle Hair Brush and the Wet Brush IntelliFlex Detangler Hair Brush Paddle are basic and affordable, while the Nipoo Detangling Paddle Hair Brush is priced slightly higher due to its all-natural bamboo construction. You’ll pay the most for the Osensia Ionic Minerals Paddle Brush, which has bristles infused with ionic minerals.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide