BESTINNKITS Smart Coffee Set Auto On/Off Mug, 14-Ounce
Last updated date: July 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smart Mugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smart Mug you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Smart Mug for a detailed review of all the top smart mugs.
You'll appreciate this gravity-induction warming device, which is a simple design intended to maintain your drink at a steady 131 degrees Fahrenheit. It's effectively a small hot plate activated by weight and set to a specific temperature, which means that you can use it with any flat-bottomed ceramic or glass container. Note that use of metal cups isn’t recommended.
In our analysis, the BESTINNKITS BESTINNKITS Smart Coffee Set Auto On/Off Mug, 14-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BESTINNKITS SMART gravity-induction mug warmer for Coffee, tea, milk, hot chocolate or candle wax, Warm your beverages at 131℉/55℃. Gravity induction technology, auto on/off, the warmer auto activates when you place your mug on it and shuts off when the mug is removed. A ceramic mug (about 14oz) is included, You can also use your own mug with the warmer. Fcc & UL certificated, Patented waterproof design, stylish smooth glass layer on the top make it easy to clean and assure you no concerns for security issues as it's made of flame retardant materials. Back by our months , It will be your best gift choice on Mother's/Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas or other special occasions.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smart Mugs
Smart mugs are an innovative way to drink your favorite beverage. — and make sure it’s at the perfect temperature from start to finish. There are effectively two kinds of smart mugs: those with an internal battery and heating element, and those that heat a mug while connected to a charging cable or pad. This latter type should be regularly returned to its charger to maintain its temperature.
If your primary complaint is coffee going cold at your desk, charger-dependent models may be a better option. If your main complaint is tea getting cold while in transit or meetings, you’ll want a travel mug with a battery.
All smart mugs must be hand-washed, due to their sensitive electronics. However, some feature a removable liner, which allows you to clean them with more confidence that you won’t damage the wiring or battery.
Do you prefer hot or iced coffee and tea? Some smart mugs can not only keep liquids hot but also cold, primarily due to the presence of insulation and effective seals. This allows for greater flexibility, especially if you and other members of your household prefer drinks prepared in different ways.
While battery technology is advancing by leaps and bounds, smart mugs still take up a certain amount of space in your cabinets, and they can be heavy. When purchasing a smart mug, consider the bulkiness and weight alongside the mug’s performance.
If you don’t want to carry around a thermos that weighs two pounds even before you add liquid, you may want to opt for a smaller design with less battery life. Alternatively, you could view it as exercise and use the mug as a weight for arm curls in your downtime.
The Smart Mug Buying Guide
- Review your smart mugs before buying to make sure that they are effective insulaters. While better batteries can ensure a longer charge to keep your coffee warm, a well-insulated mug makes the warming element more effective. Thus, you can still expect some warmth even after the charge runs out.
- Some people will be concerned about the electromagnetic energy of a smart mug being harmful to humans and pets, but rest assured that the charging field is very closely contained around the charging pad. Your mug will stop charging unless it is within a few millimeters of the pad; that is the effective range of the radiation it emits. So, unless you put it right next to your body for prolonged periods of time, you should have nothing to worry about.
- If you select a mug that claims to heat a liquid from cold to boiling, be aware that this process will consume much more battery life than if it were simply maintaining a heated liquid’s temperature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide