Best Choice Products Space Saving Wicker Furniture, 3-Piece
Last updated date: November 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wicker Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wicker Furniture you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wicker Furniture for a detailed review of all the top wicker furniture.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the Best Choice Products Space Saving Wicker Furniture, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3-PIECE MULTIPURPOSE SET: A space-saving set of chairs with a matching accent table transform your patio, porch, or balcony into a charming bistro or chic lounge. ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Both chairs combine a wide backrest with high armrests for added comfort and support, while non-slip feet add stability. CONVENIENT SIDE TABLE: A 17-inch table features a storage compartment for your drinks, magazines, or other accessories, while a removable glass tabletop ensures easy cleanup. COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: A set of sufficiently padded cushions feature removable, spot washable covers for easy maintenance. PREMIUM MATERIALS: All-weather wicker on a durable steel frame guarantees long-lasting, high-quality seating; CHAIR DIMENSIONS: 21.5"(L) x 19.5"(W) x 33.5"(H); TABLE DIMENSIONS: 15.75"(L) x 15.75"(W) x 17.7"(H); Chair. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.; Table Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wicker Furniture
Stylish, low maintenance and affordable, wicker furniture sets are an easy way to enhance the comfort and beauty of an indoor or outdoor space. Wicker is actually the name of the weaving process — not a single material — and can be made from natural or man-made fibers. Indoor wicker furniture is more commonly made with natural materials such as pliable reeds, bamboo, grasses and rattan (the thin stems of a climbing palm), while outdoor furniture is constructed from synthetic fibers like polyethylene resin (PE rattan).
PE rattan is more durable than natural fibers, making it more suitable for the construction of outdoor wicker furniture. However, both materials require a similar process to produce the different designs and weaves featured in furniture pieces, known for having an airy, casual and even tropical appearance. Wicker furniture sets are a convenient way to purchase multiple matching pieces without making separate purchases, which can be more expensive. There are options for spaces of all sizes, from a three-piece armchair and tea table ensemble to a seven-piece sectional.
The Wicker Furniture Buying Guide
- Your wicker furniture set may arrive in multiple boxes; make sure you have them all before starting the assembly process.
- Wicker furniture constructed with an all-weather synthetic material like polyethylene resin is more suitable for outdoor use.
- While synthetic wicker patio furniture is built to withstand all types of weather, limiting your set’s exposure to direct sunlight and moisture will prevent premature wear and extend the life of the product. Keep the furniture under a patio roof or other overhead shelter, or protect it with a cover in wet, cold or very hot weather.
- To clean your natural or synthetic wicker furniture, use a vacuum with a brush attachment to remove dust and dirt; a soft sponge or toothbrush with mild dish soap and water works well for spot cleaning. Synthetic wicker furniture can also be washed with a garden hose (be sure to remove the cushions), but make sure it dries thoroughly to prevent the growth of mold. Do not submerge natural wicker with water, which can damage the fibers.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide