Best Choice Products Fully Equipped Kitchen Play Set For Kids
Last updated: September 20, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Play Sets For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Play Set For Kids you should buy.
A cordless phone and a chalkboard are just a couple of this kitchen play set's unique features. You'll also get four utensils, two pots with lids, a strainer and a potholder. The estimated assembly time is 90 minutes, and you'll need to have a drill handy.In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Best Choice Products Fully Equipped Kitchen Play Set For Kids placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CHALKBOARD SURFACE: Little chefs can make pretend calls on the chord less phone and jot down notes on the included chalkboard surface as they play grownup all day with this large set made with a realistic design that mimics a real kitchen, designed for their size. SAFE MATERIALS: Toy kitchen set is crafted with durable, coated composite wood and molded plastic, so your little one can have harm-free fun for years to come. 7 ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Set includes 4 utensils, 2 pots with lids, 1 strainer, 1 potholder, and a chordless phone for kids to get lost in an imaginative gourmet advenure. Oven and shelves open up for kids to play with and store the included accessories and any other additional toys they would want to bring into their kitchen. TRUE TO LIFE KITCHEN: Your child can get a true experience with realistic sounds like the “crunch” of the ice machine, the “click” of the oven knobs as they pretend to cook in their realistic kitchen, designed for their size. ASSEMBLY INFORMATION: Great toys take time to build! This item has many screws that make it sturdy and resilient for kids to play with; set up your pretend kitchen by closely following the included instruction manual in an estimated assembly time of 90 min. Use a power drill to save more time!; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 31.75″(L) x 12″(W) x 33.5″(H).
Kitchen Play Set For Kids Rankings
Kids love to imitate the everyday activities they see adults doing — and that includes cooking and cleaning. While you can’t let your toddler make dinner, there are kitchen play sets that will allow the next best thing: play cooking.
A kitchen play set doesn’t just entertain children. It can also serve as an educational tool. Kids learn skills like teamwork, organization and how to complete chores. Some play sets even take it a step further by helping kids develop skills like counting.
If you haven’t shopped for a kitchen play set in a while, you might not realize how far they’ve come since you were a child. You can find play sets with burners that light up, for instance, or sinks that make sounds when you turn the knob. This adds another layer of fun to playtime.
But it’s also important to keep an eye on safety when you’re shopping for kids’ toys. Since some kitchen play sets have small pieces, you’ll want to note the recommended age ranges. Often, these sets will be recommended for ages 3 and up. Sturdier play sets made of wood will provide a level of quality you won’t find with plastic, but make sure the kitchen doesn’t have sharp edges that could pose a hazard to rambunctious children.
- As great as it is to have play sets that light up and make sounds, there is a big benefit to those that don’t: You won’t need to keep supplying them with batteries.
- Wooden play sets can often provide a higher quality and durability level than plastic sets.
- Assembly can be very involved with play sets. Check to ensure your set will come with instructions and assembly hardware. You may also want to have the right tools on hand. Some play sets can take an hour or more to put together.
- Extra features, like play recipe books or ice-makers that produce fake ice, can really make a difference.
- Some kitchen play sets don’t come with fake food. Make sure you can find plastic food that fits your little one’s dishes and pans if you choose a play set that doesn’t come with it.
- If your play set includes appliances like an oven, refrigerator or cabinets, make sure the doors open and close. For younger children, you may want a play set that doesn’t have those features for safety reasons.
- Measure the space where you’ll be storing the play set before you purchase. The dimensions of the play set should be listed in the product description.