Best Choice Products Outdoor Wicker Sectional, 7-Piece
Last updated date: March 22, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Furniture you should buy.
Editor's Note March 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Furniture for a detailed review of all the top outdoor furniture.
This modular outdoor sectional is easy to customize to your space as you can move the pieces around. It is made out of durable wicker and steel that is rust-resistant. The cushions are extra plush for comfort.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Best Choice Best Choice Outdoor Wicker Sectional, 7-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MODULAR WICKER SECTIONAL: Customize it to match your patio or deck and change it whenever you want! The set includes 4 single chairs, 2 corner chairs, 1 table with a tempered glass top, cushions, 2 accent pillows, protective cover, and seat fastener clips. DURABLE DESIGN: High-quality wicker is tightly woven around a sturdy, rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame, with 10 seat-fastener clips already in place to keep the chairs tightly secured. PROTECTIVE COVER INCLUDED: Made with water-resistant coating, durable stitching, adjustable hem cords, and ergonomic padded handles, while reducing condensation and helping to prevent wind lofting. COMFORTABLE CUSHIONS: Padded, extra-plush back cushions provide a comfy way to relax. Additionally, all of its cushions have removable, machine-washable covers that are easy to clean and maintain. PLEASE NOTE: This item ships and arrives in 3 separate boxes. Delivery times may vary with each box.; TABLE DIMENSIONS: 26.5"(L) x 26.5"(W) x 13"(H); Sofa Capacity: 360 lbs. (each).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Furniture
Spending time outdoors is beneficial for your physical and mental health. Not only does it help give you an energy boost when you’re feeling low, it can also help you boost your immune system. If you want to gain all the benefits the outdoors has to offer, look into getting some comfortable and durable outdoor furniture. That way, you have an inviting place to relax on your patio, deck or porch.
When you’re buying outdoor furniture, the most important element you want to look at is the material the furniture is made out of. With outdoor furniture, you have to consider the weather and how it’s going to affect the material. Rain, hail, snow, wind and direct sunlight can damage certain materials, while others hold up to the elements better.
Opt for durable and sturdy materials that are weather-resistant, such as aluminum, teak or resin. They don’t require a lot of maintenance and can withstand any weather. Wrought iron is particularly good in heat and wet weather. Resin wicker is also a popular option for outdoor furniture because it holds up well in wet climates.
When selecting the material for your outdoor furniture, consider how much care is required to maintain it. For example, do you need to clean the furniture often, cover it during extreme weather or remove it from direct sunlight? The type of care that is needed will affect how you use the furniture as well. For example, if you always have to move a chair into the shed when it rains, you’re less likely to take it out and enjoy sitting in it.
The Outdoor Furniture Buying Guide
- Carefully consider what kind of outdoor furniture you need as there are so many options available. For example, do you want to create an inviting seating area with a couple of couches and a coffee table, where you can entertain friends on a bright sunny day? Or do you want to get a dining table and chairs so you can have your meals outside? Or perhaps a lounge chair is what you’re looking for, so you can put your feet up and relax in the warm weather. For some people, a small tea table and elegant chairs are a good idea.
- Measure the space you have available outside so that you pic outdoor furniture of the right dimensions. If you have a small deck, for example, getting a large three-seater outdoor couch may not give you the usability you need. Similarly, a tiny table and chairs on a large porch may not work as well as a larger one.
- Consider how the outdoor elements affect the kind of furniture you need. If you live in a very wet climate, then wooden furniture isn’t the best choice as it can get damaged as a result of the moisture. If you love the look of wicker, keep in mind that natural wicker should be under a covered outdoor space as it doesn’t do well with moisture. Resin wicker is much better at holding up against the rain.
- Keep storage in mind, especially if you live in an extreme-weather climate. For example, if you get a lot of snow, you’ll want to store your outdoor furniture in a shed or cover it with a tarp during the winter months to protect it. This will help it last longer.
- In addition to storage, consider portability. How easy is the outdoor furniture to move? Can it be folded? This is specially important for chairs. If you want to be able to take outdoor furniture to a park or beach, for example, folding it down or disassembling it easily is key.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide