Best Choice Products Massage Function Split King Adjustable Bed Frame
Last updated date: May 23, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 23, 2022:
Checkout The Best Adjustable Bed Frame for a detailed review of all the top .
Prepare to be impressed, as this adjustable bed frame comes with all the bells and whistles. The frame is split and comes with two remotes, allowing you and your partner to use the settings that make you the most comfortable. In addition to raising and lowering the head and foot, users can set the massage feature to wave, pulse or constant massage to relieve stress and soothe sore muscles after a long day at work.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Best Choice Products Massage Function Split King Adjustable Bed Frame placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SYNC OR SPLIT KING: Adjust the entire bed or independently adjust each side and choose from TV, Head-Tilt, and Zero Gravity preset positions, and add your own customized options. 2 CUSTOMIZABLE REMOTES: Adjust massage and positions with the click of a button, use the remote flashlight, and take your relaxation further with wave, pulse, or constant massage modes. SEPARATE HEAD & FOOT INCLINE: Manage stress and find unmatched comfort when you take advantage of independent head and foot incline. BEDSIDE CONVENIENCES: Charge your phone with a built-in bedside USB, use the side pocket to store your phone or remote, and turn on night lights underneath to easily find your slippers. COMPATIBLE WITH VARIOUS MATTRESSES: Complete your ideal bed with the mattress of your choice, this base is compatible with memory foam, gel foam, latex foam, and hybrid mattresses; Ships and arrives in 2 separate boxes. Delivery times may vary per box.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Finding the right sleeping position can be challenging for those who suffer from joint and muscle pain. An adjustable bed frame can make all the difference. You can find the perfect position to maximize your comfort throughout the night.
But bedtime pain isn’t the only reason to consider an adjustable bed frame for your home. Many find that adjustable bed frames come in handy for switching from watching TV or reading a book to sleeping, especially since many of these beds come with a wireless remote that lets you easily change position. Many modern adjustable bed frames also feature whisper-quiet motors, allowing you to move the bed from one configuration to another without disturbing anyone else who might be sharing a room with you.
As with any other type of bed, adjustable bed frames come in a variety of sizes per model. Usually, you’ll be able to choose between some variation of twin, Full, queen and king. It’s important to note when you’re shopping for an adjustable bed, they don’t usually come with a mattress, so you’ll need to make sure you find one that’s both compatible and packs in the comfort you expect before you buy.
If you’re buying a larger-size bed for you and your sleeping partner, you may want to look for an adjustable bed frame with separate adjustment capabilities. Many queen and king beds will only have one position, and if that’s not comfortable for either you or your partner, you won’t be able to choose separate modes. If you can’t find a frame with dual adjustment, two twins could do the same thing.
Lastly, pay close attention to the range provided with the head and foot of the bed you’re choosing. They often can only adjust within a certain range, so you’ll need to make sure you have one that will put you in the position you need.
The Buying Guide
- Some adjustable bed frames come with extras like massagers for your feet. You may not use this feature every day, but it will come in handy when you’re ready to relax.
- You may be able to find a bed with other massage features built-in. This could cover your feet, neck, shoulders, head and more.
- Some bed frames include USB ports built-in. This will give you a handy place to plug in your phone or e-reader for your bedtime reading or to charge overnight.
- If your bed comes boxed up, check into what the setup process will be like. This can be complicated, so researching this beforehand can save you frustration.
- A bed with a memory setting will save you plenty of time. These beds let you preprogram certain settings. You can set one for reading or watching TV, for instance, and one for your favorite sleeping position. Then with the push of a button on the remote, you can go from one activity to another.
- The construction of the frame is important for long-term durability. Steel construction will ensure you’ll get years of use.
- Keep in mind that more durable frames may be heavier in nature, so you could need an extra hand to set it up and move it around.
- Make sure you have somewhere to keep your remote in between uses. If you have to spend time searching for it every night, you’ll lose some of the convenience a remote brings.
- Keep in mind where the head of your bed will rest. You’ll need some clearance from your wall, which could mean that when you’re in a position where your head is inclined, you can’t reach the night table next to your bed.
- Measure the length of the legs on the bed to determine how high your mattress will be from the floor. This will give you a feel for what your sleeping experience will be like.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide