Best Choice Products Faux Leather Convertible Futon Couch
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Couches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Couch you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Couches for a detailed review of all the top couches.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Best Choice Products Best Choice Products Faux Leather Convertible Futon Couch placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
3 ADJUSTABLE POSITIONS: Perfect for any occasion, three backrest settings let you enjoy meaningful conversations, watch a long-awaited sports event, or even count sheep in a peaceful slumber. ROOM FOR 2: This stylish futon sofa has a 500-pound weight limit that lets you lounge in good company while utilizing a fold-down armrest with convenient cupholders in the middle. CONVERTIBLE SOFA BED: Stay prepared for overnight guests by taking advantage of the removable arm pillows and adjustable back to switch from sofa to a comfy bed in just seconds! QUALITY DESIGN: Durably crafted with tufted faux leather and 4 chrome metal legs, this convertible futon sofa fuses comfort and style that will last in your living space for years to come. PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACES: Enjoy the functionality of a full-sized sofa without unnecessary bulk in an apartment or dorm, or make it a comfortable addition to your home's bonus room; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 30.5"(L) x 65.25"(W) x 31"(H); Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Couches
The average person spends at least 18 years of their life sitting down. That means if you’re in the market for a new couch, you’ll want to take care when picking one out. You’ll likely be spending a great deal of time on the sofa and you want it to withstand many years of daily use.
Review the couch’s construction first. You want a model with a solid hardwood frame for stability and durable woven fabric that won’t come apart. It’s also important that the feet have padding underneath. Otherwise, the feet may scratch the surface of your flooring.
Consider a couch that doubles as a bed. This is especially helpful if you enjoy having friends or family spend the night. There are models that convert into futons. Many of them can even be used in smaller apartments and condos, should space be an issue where you live.
Determine which couch style best fits your personality. There are couches with a vintage look that have vertical stitching and a button tufted design, as well as sofas with a contemporary flair that offer supportive foam cushions and clean lines.
Look for extra padding, as you want the couch to be a relaxing place to watch television or read a good book. High-density foam is always nice. In addition to the cushions, you want to make sure the armrests are padded.
The Couch Buying Guide
- Always consider how much assembly is involved when choosing a couch. Some models come fully assemble, while others can be put together in 20 minutes without the need for any special tools. Then there are also models that can be quite complicated to put together and would require the help of a friend or family member.
- Keeping your couch clean is important if you want it to continue to look like new. All of the sofas can be vacuumed using the upholstery attachment. Some have cushion covers that can be removed and tossed in the washing machine. Those that don’t have removable covers can be wiped down with a damp cloth that has a bit of a gentle detergent on it.
- Add style to your living space by tossing a few decorative accent pillows on the couch. You can go with a few pillows that feature a solid contrasting color or a set of pillows with a fun design.
- No matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a sofa in a price range that you can afford. You’ll find the Serta Rane Convertible Sofa Couch and the Novogratz Brittany Futon Couch are the most affordable options. The Zinus Ricardo Sofa Couch has a more moderate price tag, while the Stone & Beam Lauren Down Filled Oversized Sofa Couch is best for someone with a large budget.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide