BESKAR Manual Professional Office Fan, 6-Inch
Last updated: September 5, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Fan you should buy.
With this office fan, you'll be able to stay cool and comfortable while you work. The fan features a full 360-degree rotation, so you can aim it just where you need the most relief. There are also three different speeds to choose from, making it a cinch to go from a gentle breeze to a strong blast.In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the BESKAR Manual Professional Office Fan, 6-Inch placed 7th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Small Desk Fan for Office & Home – The BESKAR USB desk fan has 3 speeds & 360 °Rotation Adjustment, allowing cooling at various angles and improving airflow in small rooms. Equipped with 4 rubber pads under the fans, will not damage the desktop, nor will it slip. Perfect fan for desk. Strong Airflow & Ultra Quiet – The USB desk fans built-in professional brushless motor with faster operating speed. Feel the blast of the strong airflow from 10 ft away. Unique turbo blade design engineered to be 25% Quieter. The minimum noise of fan is close to 20dB. It’s powerful enough for a cool breeze and quiet operating, gives you a comfortable work environment. High Compatibility USB-powered – The small desk fan is powered by USB and compatible with PC/laptop, power bank, AC adapter, wall charger and other USB-enabled power supply.USB fan is energy-saving and environmentally friendly. (Note:This fan does not carry a battery). Compact & Portable USB Fans – 6.0*5.6*3.0 inch mini size and 6.9 oz lightweight. Portable fans are easily carried in bag when you go out or travel and perfect for office, home, dorm, camping, library use, etc. Stable Quality & 18-Month Warranty – Updated motor, certified, safety-tested, safety & stable & durable. You will get 6-inch USB table fan , Micro USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Desk Fan Rankings
Whether your office space is without air conditioning or you just need a boost of air once in a while, a desk fan can be a lifesaver. Most desk fans are designed to save energy, so they don’t cost that much to run. Additionally, work productivity has been known to increase when a person is nice and cool versus when they are hot and bothered.
As you shop for the best desk fan, determine which size would work best for your space. For example, the SkyGenius Battery Operated Clip Mini Desk Fan is on the smaller side at less than 6 inches in height. It’s meant for personal use at a close distance. Consumers can use the built-in clip to attach the fan to a baby stroller, lawnmower handle or the edge of a desk or shelf. Other models are larger and can be placed on the floor, on top of a desk or mounted to a wall.
Check the power of the desk fan’s motor and the number of speeds the model is able to offer. Smaller models may only have one speed, while larger desk fans typically have three speed settings. Some tabletop desk fans are equipped with a motor that is so powerful that it has a reach of 27 feet.
Look for a desk fan that is adjustable. A fan that swivels a full 360 degrees is an excellent choice. That means you’ll be able to position the fan at the angle the provides you with the best breeze. Other models have a limited tilt; however, this isn’t a bad thing so long as you can tilt it far enough to get the cooling effect you need.
Consider any special features that make the desk fan a prime choice. For example, some fans run at 50 decibels or less, so you won’t have to worry about the fan being so noisy it distracts you or keeps you awake if you run it at night. Other desk fans are sold in a choice of colors, like pink, sky blue or white.
- If you find that your desk fan vibrates and moves across desk when you have it on a higher speed, you can place a non-slip mat underneath it to prevent this. The non-slip liners made for kitchen cabinets are an excellent choice as they don’t cost that much.
- Check the length of the desk fan’s battery charge. Some run for just 6 hours after a charge, which is great if you’re working, but not long enough if you’re using it to stay cool while you sleep.
- Positioning your desk fan on the floor is a good move. Since hot air rises, the coolest air in the room is near the floor. After setting your fan on the floor, you simply need to tilt the fan’s head upward in the direction where you’re sitting.
- Your desk fan will build up with dust over time, so you’ll need to clean it once a month. Make sure you always turn the fan off and unplug it from its power source before you attempt to clean it. Afterward, remove the fan’s grill and wipe down the grill and blades with a soapy dish rag. Go back over the grill and blades with a clean wet rag to rinse them off. Use a soft bristle brush to clean out the motor. Once the fan has fully dried, you can reassemble it.
- Fortunately, desk fans are extremely affordable. You’ll find some desk fans are as cheap as buying a couple of coffees at Starbucks. You’ll pay a bit more for the tabletop fans that have a few unique features. The SkyGenius Battery Operated Clip Mini Desk Fan has the highest price tag, although it is still affordable.